Free Boosting with Boost Buddies

I joined the discord, not sure how talking works in it, but hello nevertheless.

Happy to help out with the char in my display, namely looking to just have a bit of experience with aspects of the endgame I have been unable to do so far.

It’s really nice to see that some people aren’t as greedy like those who actively boost for real-world currencies or ingame gold. It may even make the community less toxic by going around the raider,io score requirements, with this idea.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that this community will go on forever!

Is this the same boost buddies that got cancelled out of nowhere a while back and went poof or just same name?

Talking about this to be clear, i’m just curious if this is the same thing :slight_smile:

There should have been tons of channels, and also channels to mingle in, you must’ve not picked a faction. :slight_smile:

Also if anything confuses you, send me a text, I’m not a big bad boss that don’t like to be disturbed. I’m a cute handsome boss, who never gets out-dps’d by the people I boost.

Make sure you click on the “How to” channel when joining the discord, this will give you an option to pick either horde, or alliance. When you pick a faction the channels will appear.

Can you replace my irl boss, pls.

How much does your boss get paid? I might consider it if the price is right.

1 Like

How does one choice a faction and would it be set in stone?

When you join the discord, you can see two channels, about us, and how to. Click on how to, and then react with the alliance, or horde emblem, you can also just click on the alliance icon, or the horde icon.

Its set in stone till you contact me. As I am having some issues, I split the two sections up so horde can only see horde booster channel, etc, and alliance. And then there’s one shared chatroom, but when a horde, picks alliance, it will show the player as alliance in the horde section.

1 Like

Been looking for something like this for a while. Worrying about having enough gold for a boost is honestly stupid. The amount of time you need to invest into that to get the boost you’re looking for, it’s such a waste.
Glad to have found this.

1 Like

Glad you found us, we love helping others!

This is good. Very good. I got boosted on a +10 the other day, and boy did it go smooth. Perfect run and lovely people to chat with as they carry your sorry bum through dungeons!

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

wow, so wholesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, we do our best.

Discord:
GD2TBkC

New permanent Link.

Hey!

Just curious if this community does raids? Me and a few friends started late this tier and missed the EP HC rush so we are looking for a community to do the AOTC on EP. Also if there are any plans to do 8.3 raiding we would be keen on that too. We are a tank and 3 dps for M+s and 4 dps for raiding. All on ally.

This is my main toon… Saydin.

first time using this forums so getting used to it xD That post is with regards to the toon Saydin.

No raids right now, we lack the boosters for it :slight_smile:

Hello, I really love the idea of your community, its great when you see people helping to each other with in game stuff, instead of trash talking etc.

I definitely would love to join your community.

Discord invite doesnt work tho :confused: