Free char transfer error cuz of unexisted mails in mail box

There’s a queue, can take around a week for a reply.

1 Like

Well then they should open a forum post for EU just like NA.

1 Like

Read the FAQ.

1 Like

Why on Earth is the EU region treated like an afterthought? We shouldn’t HAVE to level a US character just to ask for the same mailbox purge that US players are getting in 10-15 minutes.

We’re paying customers too. A big global company like Blizzard should be able to treat all its players equally.

This is absolutely ludicrous.

Please purge my mailbox so I can realm transfer

Region: EU
Realm: Venoxis
Character: Wâlthêr

When i try to log in to US server to make that lvl10 char it says i dont have game time active so i cant get in there, however i do have game time and can play on EU normally, so do i need another gametime/sub to play on US or whats going on here? :smiley:

Please purge my mailbox so I can realm transfer

Region: EU
Realm: Venoxis
Character: Bankbôy

It’s covered in my FAQ below “But MVP Saneko…” if you need visual guidance, my screenshot imgur guide on step 3 has the correct login screen for you to compare your current attempt. This method is 100% free and requires no purchase.

1 Like

Charachter “Iza” Firemaw Alliance EU wotlk has a mail in mailbox from a char(Urbin) that migrated from the server. So she cant pick it up delete it or send it back. Clear the mailbox please so She can migrate.

@Jannerutten See the post with guide above.

1 Like

Maibox purge for character Lardo - EU Gehennas.
Free Character Transfer from Gehennas to Ashbringer fails for a character Lardo.

1 Like

From 2 days i have empty mailbox and still errors occur when i try transfer my character to new server.

Eu / Gehennas / Wcisk - Please purge my mailbox or move character „Wcisk” to Ashbringer Eu

My god read the posts above yours will you?

They will not remove any mail for you when you post here.

2 Likes

Were is the Mailbox Purge on eu forums? Aren’t we customers also?
I’m not going to lvl to lvl 10 on us just to use a service.

The EU CSFR’s aren’t allowed to assist with ticketable issues over the forums, you’ll need to ticket them.

Need Transfer my Char Plümilein EU Transcendence - Venoxis mail bug need help

You’ll have to ticket the GM’s for help.

Happened to me once - Transfer failed due to an email incoming when I logged out. Luckily it must have been before the transfer took place so was able to log in and delete.

Again its slack programming as these types of errors should be trapped and the customer notified to log back in and clear mail again.