Free character migration, friend left behind

hello. me and my friends played on flamelash, then the alliance left the server and pvp got completely unbalanced (more then what it was) so me and all the guys i play with on the daily decided to move to ashbringer. the problem is that one of us had parental control on his account form way back and did not realize this. so when all of the rest of us moved he got stopped due to ingame purchases was disabled. he tried his best to get it sorted in time but had to put in a ticket about it. the day after he got the parental control sorted but he is now stuck alone on flamelash with the rest of us now on ashbringer. blizzard please help!

Hey there Huntriixz.

I am sorry to hear this. Playing together with friends is of course a big part why many of us enjoy the game.

I have to be honest though, there’s likely little that can be done as the Free Migration window has already closed for this time. We do our best to put up early notices and clear information on our WoW Classic forums so that people have the time to plan and organize.

It is of course possible it could open again in the future.

That being said, this isnt something that we can look into here on the forums. I would encourage your friend to open up a ticket so that our Game Masters can at least see what options there are. But as I said, it is unlikely this can be changed now.

1 Like

Oof, that sucks Huntrix, especially for your friend.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Arzo.

Please provide a solution for those of us stranded on Flamelash :frowning:

i have heard rumors that they will merge flamelash with some server, hopefully ashbringer so we can get my friend to us. but it is just that. rumors. hopefully someone can confirm this but until something happens im afraid my classic career is over for now. im not planing to get ganked form here to eternity alone! it was fun but im done.