Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

I would suggest you all make a suggestion about Noggenfogger, or maybe even open a ticket about it.

Get Blizzard to notice it, that won’t happen if you post here.

1 Like

This. Mograine alliance will fall, soon.

3 Likes

My only explanation that near dead servers being not in the list is that Blizzard still thinks there is market for paid transfers.

1 Like

What about realms like Mograine on alliance side ? it’s pretty dead already
you can’t even do a normal dungeon without struggling to find a group for an hour+, Auction house and economy in general is dead, prices are triple or even more compared to a high realm, everyone already transferred to Firemaw … dont know what you guys are thinking. it’s literally unplayable, we can’t even do guild runs anymore ffs

1 Like

Yep. There are plenty of other realms that are in this exact same position. They were apparently considered “healthy”

Low pop communities like ally Mograine will die with the new free character transfers This is killing other communities on high population servers that have bad faction balancing.

1 Like

Number of Horde players on Noggenfogger - 2242
Number of Alliance players on Mograine - 1231
Believe me we have it even worse, as we have 5x times more Horde than Alliance on Mograine. You have 0 Alliance so at least you are not being corpsecamped all the time.

Ironforge claims ZT is down to 1000 Horde. I doubt we are even that many.

Let us out. Let us experience the balance of Firemaw. Leave the Alliance to camp each other outside the raids.

1 Like

Instead of these failure transfers, just merge all the dead and near dead servers into big servers similar to firemaw.

2 Likes

I dont really have words to describe how dumb this is. Noggenfogger dosent get free transfer and in general we dont get the raid nerfs this will lead the remaining people on noggenfogger to struggle even more in the weeks to come to fill and complete the raids. I like hard content but not everyone does. A lot of ppl expect one shot kills regardless how much work they put into the game. My guild is already struggeling to fill the raid roaster and to kill the bosses this will further complicate it and will lead to a lot of guilds disband and a lot of angry people that will just unsub and forget about the whole company blizzard.

1 Like

Well there is 3 High realm and 2 full realm in TBCC ENG section right now and all of them are on this destination list for transfers so no one is going to transfer to a medium realm which is already dead on one side like Mograine with 1.2k Ally (which are just logging to raid and then off nothing more) and 5.5k Horde, this fixes nothing imo.

3 Likes

So you let low pop factions die out? Like Mograine alliance? Wtf is this? People wont transfer to mid servers if they can go straight to full ones. Man, you really are something else…

5 Likes

Just to add to the fire… Let us move from Noggenfogger!!! it’s dead.

I don’t want to go back to retail :’(

3 Likes

they won’t care, as long as you still paying sub.
Money is the only language blizzard understands.

2 Likes

Cmon Blizzard!
N
O
G
G
E
N
F
O
G
G
E
R

IS DEAD

HALP! :smiley:

5 Likes

Why would you put heartstriker on there? you basically destroy the whole server now. Arenateams will be completly gone, all ratings need to be grinded again. You will need to transfer cause ppl and guilds are leaving. Even on servers where many have horde chars gonna split guilds and let them end up gone.

why no server merges???

1 Like

So, instead of saving mid-pop server, you prefer to transfer to high-pop realm. Don’t you see it’s exactly the thing Blizzard is doing and the above list is the result of such lazy thinking? You are basically saving your transfer money at the cost of the whole server’s extinction. How pathetic! ZT is unique RP-PVP server and it deserves to thrive!

Noggenfogger is a dying server with declining population every week. Please put Noggenfogger on the list of servers able to transfer to other servers.

2 Likes

There is no RP on ZT anymore. The RP Rules are not enforced. Horde side is dying with transfers out. I spent enough time doing nothing or waiting for groups that will not happen. I want to enjoy the game, see other people out in the world, maybe even have some World PVP that is not me getting ganked once a week when the guild gets the game together.

2 Likes

Nope. People want to play on megaservers and no amount of copium is going to change that.

1 Like