Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

Let us transfer off Zandalar Tribe. Alliance side is a wasteland, can’t imagine what horde looks like…

There is no source of new players for the realm and it’s just steadily dying more and more.

4 Likes

Please provide free transfers for all realms, so we don’t lose our friends because off a server slowly dying

4 Likes

I know this has been asked but we need ansawer why is noggenfogger not on this list…
ppl have been migrating away on such an alarming rate.
Ah is getting bad…
we need this…

2 Likes

Razorgore Alliance is dead and from the looks of it it’s going to continue that way because Blizzard doesn’t look into faction pop. So a faction can die on a medium to high pop server and still be considered populated. Doesn’t sound fair at all.

1 Like

Opening transfers from Grobbulus (RP-PVP) and not Zandalar-Tribe (RP-PVP) is stupid.
The realm is dead most of the time.

Do something. Open ZT transfers.

3 Likes

I would suggest everyone should also bump the other threads, such as the Razorgore thread, the noggenfrogger thread, and the mograine one. I would also encourage other servers to make their own threads.

Razorgore - Razorgore?
Noggenfogger - Why not noggenfogget free transfer?!
Morgraine -Low pop communities like ally Mograine will die with the new free character transfers

Why have you done nothing to address the faction imbalance? Some realms are 99% horde, others 99% alliance. Why don’t you merge these?

1 Like

Its a wednesday evening.

Noggenfogger: 352 people online.
0 runs going on for dungeon nor heroic nor karazhan nor gruul nor mag.
Price for 1 netherweave cloth = 1g.
This server is not functioning anymore…

We badly need a transfer, this is bullsh!t.

2 Likes

Is this open yet? I am trying to transfer but it’s still showing a cost to pay?

5 Likes

Please allow transfers FROM Noggenfogger as the current “TO” Noggenfogger won’t help at all. There’s only a couple horde players left on every source server, and none of them are dumb enough to choose a dying server over something like Firemaw or Gehennas.

Noggenfogger is Low pop at this point, and losing a couple hundred people DAILY, most guilds have already transferred off, plus it’s been 100% horde for a long time now. It’ll be a completely dead server in only a few days now, and the current transfers will absolutely not help at all.

We need migration FROM Noggenfogger.

5 Likes

Not working yet.

6 Likes

Dreadmist is still dead and to me it doesn’t show that I can transfer to the realm I want

so the million dollar question

Earthshaker or Firemaw ?

Morgraine Alliance has been battered by people transfering off to Firemaw, please don’t forget about us left on the realm

Still not available…

Does anyone know if it will be via the ingame shop or somewhere else?

20:25 and still not working.

People in the US think the transfer servers are still in summer time.

100% they have another strike near the office, they have no time for the players

2 Likes

They are doing a collab with Ellen Degeneres on how to be horrible to others