Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!!

Also , fy Bobby K

1 Like

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle and Shazzrah

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them. Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

I don’t think they are, I’ve said it many times.

Stop ignoring people, you left us on the sidelines of a dead server, open the transfer of characters to all servers for us

2 Likes

Mograine now has 600 on ironforge pro, it gets worse and worse every week

1 Like

They are in these forums and they are replying youre just wrong stop claiming stuff you made up and cant back up with sources or facts.

1 Like

We all know the obvious truth, it’s just that there are some individuals(mage, warlock and warrior) that post controversial replies just for the sake of debate or simply trolling.

I suppose the staff that goes over our grievances are simply not authorized to take any measures and the superior structures of the company don’t seem to be focused on these trivial matters, that will end up in a major loss of subscriptions, after the loyal and patient players tolerated the ever-lasting bots, 58 boosts, while the only actions taken were some superficial measures(removing emotes, modifying gender or mature references etc), which happened only because of the legal issues that arisen a few months ago.

Personally, I have spent an obscene amount of money over the years on Blizzard, yet I refuse to pay for a transfer, even if it was a symbolic price, just out of principles, as these situations have to be solved by the staff and apply measures to limit such situations in the future, as it was proven that the community must be protected from itself in some circumstances.

2 Likes

Tho they wherent wrong, while i still fully believe, that Noggenfogger didnt receive transfers cause they used 1 week old data that said our Realm was Medium Pop (on the free transfer day it was Low pop as every other realm that received the transfers), they made a probably not that bad call.

Around 2k raiders on noggenfogger where logged before the transfers now 2-3 weeks after announcing we’ve lost 1000 raiders and a lot of those transferred of to gehennas and firemaw and payed the price for that aswell. So they made their money probably more than they lost in subscriptions for the next 2 months…

They destroyed the realm with their transfers and thats a big yikes its even worse now than before ofc everyone was hoping they could leave for free. This absolute shtshow now they need to fix this aswell but probably classic lead will say in an interview in 3 months that thats on them and they acted too late. Such a joke

Ok, I cannot prove inaction but if they are posting then can you show them doing it more than once? That link is the exception to the rule.

Just scroll down any EU general forum and look for posts, I believe that one you linked is just a Copy/paste from a US post.

Daily reminder to Blizzard.

Let at least Horde side of Earthshaker migrate FROM the server or merge us with a 99% Horde server to get it balanced. You are stealing our money by not providing us the service we are paying for (as in the Horde side is unplayable).

Why do you keep your pockets open if you feel like being “stolen” from?

According to ironforge.pro noggenfogger is down to 975 active raiding characters already.
Mind you that is active characters not active players. With people doing karazhans on their alts and swaping characters for 25 mans just to be able to fill specialty roles like mage tanking or warlock tanking I would assume the real number is something around 500 or less players.

…bilzerd pls free us

3 Likes

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah

1 Like

My raiding guild left Noggenfogger last night, so you can minus another 30 from that.

Well, more than 30 since some players also raided on alts.

DOUBLE Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to send that list of servers including Razorgore, Noggenfogger, Zandalar Tribe, Mograine, Finkle, Amnennar and Shazzrah

Communicate already!

1 Like

Imagine the last guild is Xfering away from Noggenfogger. Now what do i do? stop playing?

Made a ticket about it, got told that the alliance dissapearing from my server could be phasing, but i should post here and in the meantime that I should continue any story-quest chains that i enjoy

Its like they dont even know their own players or game xD

3 Likes

They haven’t got a clue what’s going on in the game… it’s sad that they never learn or listen despite all the bluster

5 Likes

This is getting ridiculous !!!
So much time has gone since the free migrations, didn’t u guys see that NOBODY will transfer to noggenfogger??? feels like a deserted city. Help us enjoy your game and keep paying you to play it!!
FREE TRANSFERS FROM NOGGENFOGGER!!!

6 Likes