Free mini-artworks

My gametime is almost ended, Will come back after short break ^^
Have a good day everyone

3 Likes

Can’t whisp you either

Think its because you got ‘‘allow msges from everyone’’ toggled off in the msges tab

1 Like

leave the comment on any my tweet pls, I’ll DM u

1 Like

Great stuff OP, you have a real talent.

1 Like

Oh my god your style is so cutee!

Followed on furaffinity <3

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/F4E292H This how the sticker Elliera made for me turned out, its just pure perfection! im gonna have to come back at some point and commish my main characters too! :grin:

Excellent work as always Elliera!

1 Like

aaaaaaa, you have Talent :art: :paintbrush:

Given how little it takes to get involuntarily banned from reddit nowadays, you shouldn’t frame u/Elliera for being a bad person sabotaging for our Elliera unless you know said ban actually was deserved.

I only have a single ban on Reddit and that’s because I went into a communist sub and started trolling. I deserved that one.

Otherwise… never. Doesn’t seem terribly easy tbh. Much easier to get one here.

All it takes is to have a thought or opinion that isn’t dead centre in the societal consensus in the respective subreddit. Any signs of open-mindedness and willingness to discuss unpopular perspectives that have a potential of being the consensus of tomorrow is frequently rewarded with a ban.
There is a reason why the last remaining approved subreddits for unpopular opinions only allows for discussing ice-cream flavours and similar topics.

I just get downvoted. Like when I said I like coming into an office to work in a thread about Blizzards WFH decisions. Holy moly I got bombed. But not banned.

I’m not so famous xD I created an account on Reddit years ago when I didn’t took any commissions or something, just someone took the same name before me ^^

1 Like

Same here. Ishayu was taken so I became IshayuG. Later on the account was deleted. Still can’t take it :joy:

Bumping this to show what Elliera did for me! :slight_smile:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/14dirtl/new_pandaren_portrait_art_by_me/

2 Likes

Such a wholesome thread, much <3 to you Elliera. Your art is amazing! Hope you’re in calmer waters now after having had to move.

2 Likes

You haven’t forgot mine, right?

Don’t keep your hope up, this thread have tons of unfulfilled art suggestions.

2 Likes

sry, guys, but this is topic for free artworks. And I will draw some of your character that I like AND when I have a free time and resources to do that.
Now I have some things in real life that I need to deal with + some commissions to do.
When I will have free time and resources - I will come to this topic and choose someone’s char to draw.

And there are few sketches of the stickers I working at

7 Likes

That heart-face reminds me of Tom & Jerry Cartoons :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.