Free Raid Clear Normal HC and Some Mythic Bosses Community & Dungeons

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been feeling a bit bored since the guild has been on break, so I’ve been enjoying carrying new and existing players, both with and without guilds, to get clears in normal and heroic content, as well as the first few mythic bosses. My hope is to generate interest in the upcoming expansion.

We started this initiative yesterday and received a lot of great feedback and appreciation. Based on the positive responses from the WoW community on how to use the forum effectively, I’m regenerating my post.

After discussing with my guild master, I’ve decided to recruit mythic raiders for Cutting Edge (CE) for (TWW). If you’re a solo player looking for a guild for social raiding and aiming to improve your gameplay, we’ll be starting up a team for that as well. You’ll have more support than just the community, although we understand guilds aren’t for everyone.

To reiterate, this is a raid community with mythic capabilities. If you want to run dungeons together and help each other grow, this is the place for you.

I will be creating a Discord server soon, where we will provide a lot of information about TWW.

Let’s make this happen and let the great WoW community support each other.

I do not tolerate toxic players. Constructive criticism is welcome, as we’re here to help people be the best they can be.

Click the link below to become part of what I envision as the best raiding, learning, and developing raid community in WoW.

I don’t know everything, which is why we’re here to help each other. We aim to stop players from needing to pay for services like boosts or spending their hard-earned gold on others. Instead, you can learn and receive support from experienced players to help you get through bosses and master the game.

We move, we build, we grow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.