Free Raid Community Normal HC Clear & Some mythic bosses

Join the community and we will just build from there raiding is main focus and getting alot of people back in interest i havent been running keys as not much i can gear really apart from on my tank it did feel like a chore to me aswell but now helping people gain interest before tww and shake off the rust has been enjoyable bringing a semi challenge back

Hi Everyone,

I have woken today feeling blessed with the support of the wow community. We have a 100 new raiders in 3 days so I have helped clear normal & HC. This week with refresh we now have a group of mythic raiders looking to clear content.

It has been amazing to hear people on discord give their gratitude to how this has helped learn their character and started to enjoy the game for the new players.

Yes Multiple runs on the same character has been tiring but it has been the best way to grow as people now feel they are part of a community mostly whilst guilds are on break or people who have no guild at all.

This has taken me back to when I started the game and I was clueless to how complicated it was with all the add ons, rotations, what best gear for characters what websites use etc.

It really feels good to to be helping new , old and existing players and the have a mix of normal, hc and mythic raiders joining the community.

So I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for the incredible opportunity to start a new raid community within the World of Warcraft universe. Your support and the game’s rich, immersive environment have been instrumental in bringing together a group of dedicated and passionate players.

The launch of this new raid community has not only allowed us to tackle challenging content together but has also fostered camaraderie and teamwork among members. It’s amazing to see how WoW continues to bring people together, creating lasting friendships and unforgettable experiences.

Thank you for providing such an engaging platform and for continuously enhancing the game with new content and features. Your hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed and are deeply appreciated by all of us in the community.

Here’s to many more epic adventures and victories!

Community is growing, Discord is growing and lots of useful information for new players in there everyone is welcome.

Main aim is to get everyone cleared on normal and HC before TWW and also the mythic team to get clear on everything before TWW.

If you would like to become part of this community

Discord channel discord.gg/9zuj4qsY

SouRc3#21623

You’ve started like 10 threads about your “great” WoW community in past few days. Stop it.

It’s called advertising and spamming.

you sound like a booster loosing business

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.