Free realm transfer/merging ?

What will the future of these realms be ?

I log on tonight, a holiday and type /who in chat, i got 2 players included myself in Orgrimmar on Al’akir. It was in total 14 players at 120 from Al’akir online at 02:00, alltoghter on the 3 realms it was 27x120 players online… Can’t even get the 50 players maxed online on 3 realms all togheter… It’s safe to say these realms are more then stone dead…

It’s sad to see, when you got 5 characters over 110 and 3 on 120 that you really enjoyed playing. 2 of them i been playing aslong back as in vanilla. But log in to the realm, looking at AH for insaine pricing, get on to a guild and see the latest message to be 2 months old, the second latest is 4 months old, its depressing.

The realm is statet as “LOW”, it should rather be statet “Inactive”.

I myself have start playing on another realm, and i would love to play my tones i got here on a more active server.

Is there no thoughts about a bigger merging with other “LOW” populated realms, or a free migration and just delete these realms ? 20 realms with the title “LOW”, why are these realms not migratet toghter ?

2 Likes

if you think horde side is bad, check our alliance side we have even alot less people playing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.