"Free to play weekend"

No, you shouldn’t. The offer is only valid for players who don’t have an active subscription. It’s a promotional offer meant to attract new or previous customers. It’s a very common practice and these types of offers generally don’t include existing, present subscribers or customers.

Came back Thursday night, to a dead guild, grabbed Hati on my hunter, toddled about a bit, realised I couldn’t make kultirans cos I’ve not ran some raid or other, wandered around a tad more then logged, dunno if I’ll bother again.
The sun’s shining today so my lad, the dog and me are off out to catch Pokémon, have fun people.

According to that you are missing ‘A Nation United’ not any raid part.

It requires you to have the achievements for the 3 Alliance Zones and have completed the Jaina storyline which is ‘The Pride of Kul Tiras’

1 Like

I understand the frustration but its 2 days so like what, 50p being given to unsubbed players to get them back?
And maybe its working as im back… not logged on yet but plan to!

1 Like

It’s good to see you!!!

1 Like

My bad, aye I’m only halfway through that, I’d forgotten how much I had or hadn’t done, thanks, anywhooo them Pokémonz aren’t going to catch themselves but maybe later I’ll see what’s what xx

1 Like

Missed you Puny my non void brethren

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.