Free transfer off Kazzak - this is a joke

Even if you do get in after a HUGE que you are greeted with 30-60 seconds delay.

For a billion dollar company to have sub optimal servers if beyond comprehension.

73 Likes

It’s completely unplayable. I switched to this server to raid with my friend and I had no idea it was so overpopulated.

13 Likes

Same on draenor, start asking for free transfers so we can actually play the game, Draenor has legit been offline for the past 15minutes

13 Likes

That sucks mate.

Comiserations.

I hear Draenor is a good place to transfer :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:rofl: good one mate

Draenor’s in the same boat but that’s probably why you suggested Draenor.

1 Like

Sigh

/10 chars

1 Like

Haha - harsh, but fair :slight_smile:

same here for draenor :frowning: downside of playing on high pop server

Was leveling fine since this morning got disconnected just now, and now stuck at black character selection screen

2 Likes

Ye same for me on Draenor. Tried to go on Silvermoon for my alli char but there you have 1k ppl in queue

1 Like

Don’t forget the DCs, rinse and repeat…

1 Like

If they offer free transfers i will do for sure .I think it would be win win for players and Blizzard.

10 Likes

Man it happen everytime for high pop server, was there on bfa and legion launch too, was such a mess for Kazzak and draenor at that time too…

1 Like

Kazzak offline now…

1 Like

Yep …

Kazzak is singing the song of Blizzard

Trolololloooolooooo

3 Likes

What is created on Kazzak ought to stay there, Kazzak players have their own space to be toxic, don’t let them move anywhere else for free please x.

/s

3 Likes

Kazzak > other servers

5 Likes

Would you look at that - another reason why allowing everyone to migrate to the same server by giving it an almost limitless cap is a bad idea.

1 Like

All i hear is waaaaaaaaaaa

( obvious sarcasm trying to feed into the thing you said about toxic players even tho im not from kazzak)

2 Likes