Free transfer off Kazzak - this is a joke

so what has blizzard learnt form this launch… pre patch… queues, server login issues, black character screens lots of lag… pre patch event start… queues, server login issues, black character screens… expansion launch… rinse and repeat, they have not learnt anything

1 Like

i am a new player in wow and this by far the worst Game experience i have ever had, 4 hours and cant play the game since launce. Kazak is doomed PLEASE FIX YOU GAME

2 Likes

I mean they do not maintain low pop realms with mergers to force people to pay for transfers. Naturally people chose to invest in secure serves as in full ones that are less likely to go broke even when the popularity wavers.

This is simply unacceptable nowadays. We all pay to be able to play this game every month. And what we get in return for the second night in a row is just a mockery of all the fans. I appeal to Blizzard! Please correct your mistakes and don’t do it again … Or we all want a free transfer.

2 Likes

guys dw, you think you weant good servers, but you really dont : )

1 Like

Well…

I wish you were correct.

Anyway, yes. People will always seek the big cities. You have to stop it. It is for their own good. They think they all want to be on Kazzak, or whatever, but they’ll soon find that it wasn’t the best thing for them to do.

#FreeTransfer from kazzak, this is not acceptable.

3 Likes

after waiting 2 hours to get in… god damn black screen on character select

1 Like

So … when I do pass the Que boss there is P2 ?

Awsome

anyone tried to servertransfer away from Kazzak today? i expect some delay on that?

its tempting

same here. black screen in character select

its tempting to unsub and go play something else…

1 Like

You can only do that ingame. On character selection screen.

Had the same idea.

dont log out on blackscreen… IM IN!!! LET THE LAG BEGIN lol

after waiting 10 minutes on a blank screen, finally, characters appeared, i logged in

Was in logging screen (game logging one) then get disconnected when it finished dont get your hope up to quickly guys x(

This is happening since 2hour, loading in game after character slection and immediatly get dc after loading in game finished happens like 6-7 time since 2 hour to me

yeah guild member just had that happen full load bar “DC”

well world server down on kazzak now… back to black screen lol

minor update, close your clients

Oh good. So glad I did not waste an hour in que.