Free transfer off Kazzak - this is a joke

its tempting to unsub and go play something else…

1 Like

You can only do that ingame. On character selection screen.

Had the same idea.

dont log out on blackscreen… IM IN!!! LET THE LAG BEGIN lol

after waiting 10 minutes on a blank screen, finally, characters appeared, i logged in

Was in logging screen (game logging one) then get disconnected when it finished dont get your hope up to quickly guys x(

This is happening since 2hour, loading in game after character slection and immediatly get dc after loading in game finished happens like 6-7 time since 2 hour to me

yeah guild member just had that happen full load bar “DC”

well world server down on kazzak now… back to black screen lol

minor update, close your clients

Oh good. So glad I did not waste an hour in que.

Then try getting back into Draenor - fought my way through the loooong tedious queue boss, battled against the MIA char screen black boss to rescue my toon, eventually reach the boss at battle of the blue bar, victorious again! only for the secret, invisible boss to appear at the end and I fall, once more to the dreaded DC… Rinse & repeat constantly…

2 Likes

Logging into game servers - stuck

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard, had to work this morning… Queued whole afternoon / evening for a new story …off to bed for work again in the morning… Dissapointing waiting for such a long time and i payed for this expantion such a long time ago
can you stil remember a year ago you put it on Pre-order… So for all the waiting and waiting and waiting what wil i get i return ?? you got people with brains there so ya must have known Kazzak would have probs and stil… lot’s of people dissapointed… shame…

Any’s off to bed…

Peace out!

4 Likes

What, 80+ minute queues isn’t normal? :upside_down_face:

Adding my name to the list for a Draenor Xfer

3 Likes

every big patch or expansion you need to wait 1 week before you can turn back to the high pop servers, after that blizzard has fixed the problems. that was already in vanilla and 16 years later they still make the same mistakes. a donkey never hits his head twice but bliizard do

2 Likes

Are you calling blizzard dumber then donkeys? because that i can stand by

1 Like

finally full loading bar… and bam DC time to queue again…

1 Like

are there any news?

Yes that there is no new updates

1 Like

they added “investigating” note then logged off for the day

2 Likes