Free transfer on low pop servers

I unfortunatly missed the oppertunity for free transfer out of morgrain, its currntly completly dead and there’s no point staying on this server. I was afk and it was too late until I found out theres a free transfer avaliable. Is it possible to reopen the service in the near future?

2 Likes

Not sure why you are posting here, you will never get an answer from Blizzard.

1 Like

Imagine you guys getting free transfers, while Retail players get squeezed to pay or deal with it.

I decided to stick with mine.

But now that so many have left the server I decided to check out my free options.
From my current PVE server I can choose to transfer to either a PVP or a RP server…

Mograine PvP is now a destination for arrival of forcefully transfered inactive characters from most of the dead EU PvP realms, including 4 German and 3 Russian consolidated realms. Expect Babylon Tower construction fiasco like event at the Wrath of the Lich King Classic start.

transendence / patchwerk are completely dead. we really need free transfer… you killed low pop realms with that transfer loophole from hydraxian to razorgore… give us a real free transfer please

I still have the option to transfer for free. But I’m on a PVE server and I can only transfer to two servers (for free), RP and a PVP server.

Me no likey

And can you then transfer off those two realms onto another?

Since you don’t mention what realm I can’t check it for you.

Are you asking me? If so, I wasn’t notified you replied to me.

But it’s Pyrewood Village and I just transferred a lvl 1 to Razorgore (PVP)
And since there’s no CD to transfer again, I will see what options are available

Update:
I’m glad I only transferred a new lvl 1.
The Gnome got transferred alright, but Razorgore isn’t on the Realm list.

“RIP” Gnome

1 Like

I thought Razogore got shut down? Maybe your Gnome is getting transfered to Morgraine now. :smile:

I hope not, you cannot get off there. same for Hydraxian waterlords.

from Judgement you can go to 13 realms and Shazzrah has 12.

Razorgore is still on the list. Same goes for quite a few of the other ones that were closed down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.