Fresh Dark Iron looking for a guild!

Hello AD!

I’ve recently grown interested in RPing a Dark Iron once more and I’m now looking for a guild to latch onto.

Anything goes ranging from military to evil Old God cults, though larger umbrella guilds are a no-go (for now).

For pointers here’s the character’s AA page:
https://www.argentarchives.org/node/218093

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

3 Likes

Hey! Good to have a new dark iron out there!

For the Void Cult you might consider our Abyssal Conclave:

[A Evil-RP] Abyssal Conclave - The Hour of Twilight approaches!

For military dwarf RP there are Three Hammers and Ironbrand Reserves. No idea where Ironbrand thread is though.

[Dwarf-RP] The Three Hammers

4 Likes

Hey! The Hammerguard (The Three Hammers) are always on the look out for dwarves. We are a military guild, but not that severely strict when it comes to uniforms and classes. We have paladins, warriors, shamans, fire mages and you name it, so I’m sure you’d fit in! We still take to some order, though, having meetings, patrols and training in our homeland.

The Ironbrand Reserves is another lovely guild, a band of brothers, if you will, and crazy adventures, so if you like blowing stuff up, and then blowing up the remnants as well, you should look into them too! Though they might be on a bit of a hiatus right now, but I’m not entirely sure.

Did I mention explosions? There also might be some Azerite, as well. And explosions.

As I mentioned umbrella guilds are a no-go for me, more so when they are plagued by insane levels of swearing that has no place in the game.

I doubt this is for my character (once you read the AA page you will know why), thanks for the suggestions though!

I will take a long look and keep in touch, thank you!

That’s a very broad category of RP guilds you have there. Surely, you can narrow down what sort of RP you’d prefer to do on your character?

Do check out our guild though. AA at https://www.argentarchives.org/node/82752, forum thread at [A-RP] [Warlock] Eredun Lullaby - Scholarlicious!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.