[A Evil-RP] Abyssal Conclave - The Hour of Twilight approaches!

Their eyes see all! Their greatness… their glory!
We slumber no more! We rise… as they rise!
Break open the stone. We will become one with the void!
We lead the lambs to slaughter. A worthy sacrifice.

The Abyssal Conclave is a roleplaying guild focused on the life of the Old Ones’ faithful followers. We are dedicated to providing the RP environment for this morbid society, from Machiavellian-schemes and machinations, religious fanaticism, dark rituals and live sacrifices to terror-acts and attempts to enact the apocalypse through the bidding of Azeroth’s true masters.

We’re a cesspool of nihilists, zealots and sadists all under the influence and active reverence of our Dark Masters. We belong to the forces of darkness and we are open to IC rivalry and antagonism for guilds or individuals that seek it, as long as fair OOC communication is provided. The Conclave bears many faces. One is the cult itself, and our role as worshippers of the eldritch, malevolent Old Gods, where we mostly operate in the shadows. From time to time we will surface, usually to enact the will of the Gods through open hostility with our rivals.

The other side of the coin is the Silithian Coalition - an organisation dedicated to the search, reclaimation and cataloguing of ancient artifacts and knowledge. Most cultists of the Abyssal Conclave masquerade as members of the Silithian Coalition, launching expeditions and campaigns under the guise of archaeologists and experts of various trades and skills, all to reclaim objects of power for their own nefarious purposes.

Everyone will eventually serve the Gods, in one way or another. Some can strive for the honour of witnessing the Hour of Twilight, while the others are merely disposable flesh on the Masters’ altars. We are open for any race and class seeking enlightenment, with the exception of Lightforged Draenei, as they have already made their choice in the grand conflict, and there can be no turning back.

We have a level 20 minimum requirement to join us but we recommend our members to strive to achieve higher levels, since our events may take place in zones of max-level.

We value being a rational and respectable guild, while there is no age limit for the players, we expect our members to act and behave in a proper manner instead of resorting to childish behaviour. Public ERP is of course forbidden. If you must, keep it private and unassociated with the guild as a whole.

For more information post your questions in this thread or simply message any member online and they’ll point you in the right direction!

Shur’nab, shur’nab Yogg-Saron!

20 Likes

Took a few weeks but finally, here we are \o/

Also seems like Blizzard bots don’t like us very much.

Huh, what happened here?

Sept was autosilenced as soon as she posted this. It is now confirmed, bots are light preachers.

The bots will fall.

G’luck anyway! I might be interested soon~

What’s the stance on Horde side followers?

At this moment we’re planning to develop on the Alliance side, alongside our cover as Alliance-alligned Silithan Coalition, however we welcome any associates to hang out with us, as the cult most often gathers in secluded places or on neutral ground. In the end, Alliance and Horde are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things :octopus:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Would you accept Felsworn DH’s into your guild (Or would they be called void sworn then? I dunno)?

As we see in Val’sharah, not even demons are safe from the Old Gods’ whispers. Our only class/race restriction is anything Lightforged Draenei, as we stated. Even death knights are welcome, as while their nature makes them much less vunerable to the Void, they might still join by choice, for their own reasons, much like Forsaken cultists way back in Vanilla.

Very cool Kanye, thank you!

I just saw you have Malustar in your guild. He knows one of my characters. Can say he’s a good guy! Will write to one of you whenever one might be online. Either Lavlana or Septienna. Or he himself.

1 Like

Always a joy to see more cult-themed guilds spring up, looks promising. Best of luck!

“The Inquisition would like to know your location.”

2 Likes

I might shuffle my names around a bit and join on my Alliance hunter when I get the time. Until then, best of luck!

An interesting concept! I might contact some of you folks to join when I see you online. I get the feeling there are not enough Old Gods cultist guild nowadays (or they just get slaughtered by generic lawful good guys very quickly. :frowning: )

I agree ! There aren’t enough bad guys ! I do have a question though , how would interactions with other players occur ? Will the guild be based in one of the main hubs , will there be events ?

We are most usually RPing between Stormwind and Booty Bay, when it comes to day-to-day interactions with outside world. We’re also open to joining larger events, fiting either our public or cult persona.

This looks like a amazing guild, will try message you if I see you online today. ; )

2 Likes

I will bear this in mind, should the demure handmaiden here ever cave in and go looking for greater power. On the other hand, I expect you might wish for some different racial representation than just void elves. Hardly trusted to begin with.

1 Like

Never too many void elves for the cult ^^ (Though OG Twilight’s Hammer races are the kings still)