Fresh lvl 60 exp

Strong understanding capacity, Mr Einstein right?
I didn’t brag about anything, I didn’t take rbgs seriously, I don’t give a rat about a pixels rating in a video game. I just farmed saddles at 1400-1600 because the games are more chill and you find groups on LFG much faster then at higher rating. I had no wish to push past it, because you get the same percentage on the saddle at 1400 or at 2400. I just pugged wins for mounts. Hard to understand?

Please stop talking to me about anything related to this game when you have 8k achiev points. You dont even play this game. You can’t call anyone on anything. Start doing actual content and people may take you seriosly.

Why mad brother?

You are the one who burried yourself in your excuses and imagination.

Only way you get 9 points per win at 1400 cr,is by tanking your mmr to 300,which is exactly what you did.

How do you explain me getting 1600 in 12 wins then?Does rbg score lies or something?

Instead of imagining things,you are the one who should be playing not me,because you obviously need it.

PS : Oh,but you do care about ‘‘pixels’’ brother,since u are the one finding excuses and lying,while again for the 10th time my rating proves you wrong,and since you are the one who said you were farming for saddle.Damn dem ‘‘pixels’’ are worthless.

Dont you see whatever you say,you are working against yourself?Why?Its simple,you made mistake and failed,now you are trying to climb out but you are falling deeper and deeper only.

Either blizzard’s system is lying,which i strongly doubt,or you are the one lying so obviously,which you do.

So long :wink: Have a great day <3

PS : There’s liteally no excuse you can come up with,because all it takes is to look at my score to prove you wrong.So,there’s literally NOTHING you can say,that’s gonna support your claim with so obvious proofs.

So me and my entire teams (played with 100s of different guys) that were at 1500-1600 cr and we were ALL getting 8-12 rating per win at mmr between 1600-1700, even after consecutive wins, were ALL lying and being stupid, instead of just getting to 1800 in 15 games?
It means 99% of the playerbase are clueless noobs and you are the only God tier pvp player who somehow gets 10x more rating.
Thanks for letting me know man.

Never tried to climb, not trying now as I already have better gear then you at your God-tier rating, seems it’s a hard concept to grasp…

All it takes is to google how much rating u get up to 1500 rating.

Its not like i am lying or something,plenty of proof around,but only if you are willing to look for answers,rather than acusing others how they are delusional.

You can even make topic,and ask how many rating you get in rbg’s,people are willing to help with the answers anytime.

But again,its much easier calling people delusional,without actually knowing the answer on question you are arguing about.

Only reason u didn’t get 150 rating for win at 1400 mmr,is because you lost A LOT of games before reaching 1400 and tanked your mmr.That’s not my fault,nor that makes system false,or me a liar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.