Fresh lvl 60 exp

Lol this game under 200 ilvl is unplayable, you yust die to anything that stares on you. Any one have any working honor bot?

1 Like

Craft lege,and complete covenant story.

Upgrade covenant set to 197,buy honor trinkets/rings and neck.

Join rated bgs,u can get up to 1400 in 8 wins.

Other than that,u have to endure getting oneshot at least until u get 2-3 200 ilvl conquest items.

Everyone has same issue.

Its not like hes going to get into rbg without gear.
Just wait for him to realize, that he has to spend hours and hours doing choreghast to get geared for pvp. He is already gone.

1 Like

Yes, he has a name of a bot and is making this thread

nobody ever takes you to rated bg with 0 score, and the group usually disbands after first defeat

Anything below ilvl 210 is unplayable right now i would say , just put your account on hold for now if you dont want to go through all that torture the other dude listed and wait for the new season , then you can push for rating in one segment of either arena or rated bgs and just hold that rating , farm conquest in a lower bracket then and you good

1 Like

I got it in 195 gear,and not only that,but every single person is capable of getting 1400 rbg rating in -200 ilvl gear.

But you also need to know what to do.You cant join game in 190 ilvl gear,and expect other 9 players to play for you.

Make your own group?

This is whats wrong with the people today in wow.

I am trying to help a dude to gear fast,with advices that HELPED ME,and here come you guys,being all negative and saying how it cant be done…

Just because you cant do it,it doesn’t mean its not possible.

make group for what?

to invite undergeared alts and have this amazing mmr system fight us against 220+ mains?

That’s the mentality that’s gonna keep you at 500 rating forever.

Good luck with it.

Again,i did exactly that and i played with other undergeared people.

Btw,there’s no chance ever u gonna fight 220 ilvl people all the time.

Ofc you gonna lose some games,and you gonna lose some games to same geared people as well.

People dont want to even try to play.

In rbg’s you dont lose rating until 1300.Arena is whole different story,but 1400 in rbg’s is easy.

I mean,complaining and predicting fights vs 220 ilvl people in rbg’s without even trying to play wont get u nowhere,and you will restult in exactly that mentality. ‘‘I don’t want to even try to play,because i might get 220 ilvl people’’

Have fun and cya.

It’s not my mentality, that’s the state of the game and community perception and no amount of generic statements that you will use will change it.

If you played with undergeared people and helped them, you are one of the few and have my respect.

However my experience in rbg and getting accepted to groups is different. My friend does 6 RBGs and says he could have been afk because they won it easily. I que for 6 RBGs and basically after 30 seconds enemy balance druids are 40% ahead of the second best dps and half of our team dead. people are leaving.

It’s a struggle and NOT FUN AT ALL.

Would you help me then? We will make group and invite all 0cr 9% vers team. Let’s see if you can help me to get to 1800

it’s not that people don’t want to play. People don’t want to get matched into unfair fight that can’t be won. The amount of games that I “barely” won, and I would tell myself I’m not even mad because they really did made an effort and deserved to win, is minimal.

The pvp in SL is trash… Better just quit pvp…

1 Like

Pvp is quite fun but grind for starting gear is so painful you need to farm tone of honor to have a chance to fight back and not die to passive dmg and that is biggest problem

Your expectation is too highh,that’s another reason why u cant progress.

You expect to get 1800 with 0 versa gear.

No brother,first you do 1400 (whch anyone literally anyone can do) Then you upgrade gear to 207.

You can gamble (same as i did) and push 1600 in 204 ilvl gear.

You cant get to 1800 in 0 versa gear,i have seen gladiators and rank 1 people trying to do rbg’s on their alts in 0 versa gear,and i can tell you same those people who do arenas at 3k rating, stuggled vs people who were never 2100 in anything.

And finally,why would i help you?Not just you,but anyone?You don’t want to atleast TRY to make progress,and you want me to help you,you who don’t want to help yourself in the first place?

I did complain about how unfair arena is to low geared people,but i never complained how unfair rbg’s are,because 207 ilvl gear is literally free.

You can get to 1600 in one day,if you make your own groups.

There’s no possible way in hell you cant find or make groups at 0 cr,because i queued for rbg’s as 194 ilvl holy paladin,and never got declined once,and that was without any previous hpala pvp experience,achi or anything.Only achi i had was 1900 on main (now alt) but people aint interested in alts.

I did leave certain groups,but only because they didn’t have proper setups,that’s also something u need to pay attention to.

U cant just invite anyone just for the sake of inviting people or join groups that have 3 dh’s,3 warriors,4 rogues,2 hunters etc…

You have to be smart while looking for proper group,and ALWAYS play with voice.Even at 0 cr.

You dont need to communicate,but it makes everything so much easier,i dont understand why would anyone want to play without voice.

Again,if you want to progress,you need to try.You cant be sitting on the forums complaining how hard is to get gear,you didn’t even try brother…where’s logic in that?

Thinking about how u gonna get 226 boosters on opposite side is going to discourage only,and it did already.Boosters are rare in rated bg’s.

On my shaman i have faced 4 booster teams in total,and i won 2 of those games.

On this paladin,i faced one booster team,and few teams where enemy team had few 220 ilvl people,but they were ‘’‘daily win group’’ and we were able to win vs them,even as -200 ilvl players.

You never know what is going to happen unless you try.

Again for the 10000th time,1400 is free rating,1600 is only 4 wins away.

For first win at 1400 you get like 150-170 rating,that’s 1550-1570 already,all you need is 50 rating.

Even if you lose like 10 games,you still wouldn’t lose rating you gained by winning one game from 1400 to 1550-1570

I have seen people with 100-400 games played without being able to reach 1600 but that’s rare as lottery,and those people don’t care about winning or losing,they just play rbg’s for fun,and that’s ok if that’s how they want to play it,as long as its fun for them,its all good.

I was sceptic to do arenas on my resto shaman.Even tho i got 1970 max rbg,i still thought i am not ready for arenas,and i was right.I am horrible in arenas,playing with people from lfg.Max i was able to get on shammy in 2s was 1500 in 100 games or so.

I aint ashamed of that,because i was good healer in rbg’s,and carried some games troughout 70 games i played.

That right there says everything about how hard rated bg’s are.

Most people who cant get to 1800 in arenas,have 2400 rbg or hoth rating this season.

There’s even topic dedicated to those people somewhere in bg section.

I said many times i wont be replying with walls of text,because i dont want to waste my time on this crap,but i really wish you to at least try and push for rbg rating.Give it go,do 40-50 games and see where is gonna lead you.

It might surprise you,and you might surprise yourself.

I was more sucessful with arenas on my 197 ilvl hpala (at that time) than with my 220 ilvl shaman.

Maybe class you play isn’t right class for you,who knows,but again most important thing is to at least give it a shot.

I wont be replying no more,so good luck i hope u at least give it a try.

If you think you can “easily” get from 1400 to 1600 in 4 wins you are positively insane, or just a sad troll with too much time. Maybe both.
I was getting +8, +9 rating at 1500cr facing 1750-1800 mmr teams, while somehow losing -11 -12 per loss. But sure, you and ONLY you got +150 rating. Absolute insanity.

Calling me a troll while my rating disproves your insult,only makes you one,not me.I did it in 12 wins,and i even lost one game which i got -9 rating for.

You have 156 games played and you are at 1563 rating (RBG) with max rating being 1600.

Your mmr is in hell you can NEVER climb out,that’s why you are losing a lot and gaining low amounts of points.

I was refering to people who are just starting rbg’s,with fresh mmr,not people who have 150 games played and 200 mmr.

Its not my fault because you don’t care enough to progress.Just because you couldn’t get 150 rating for one win at 1400 doesn’t mean its not possible.Your mmr is so low,i doubt you gonna ever climb out of it.That’s why u didn’t get a lot of points for a win.

Every single player with fresh mmr,is getting 150 rating for first win after 1400,you are golden exception.

So,don’t be sitting there calling me delusional,because you were never able to experience proper mmr.

I didn’t do rbgs on this char, so i don’t have any mmr. All the nonsense you talked about is therefore deemed invalid. Nice try :). Don’t be mad that I called ur b*llshiet about gaining 150 rating at 1400. That never happened.
I don’t care if you got boosted or not in rbgs, because you are obvioulsy bad at pvp judging by your arena rating. These are facts. You are probably never going to get better, so there is that.

Now, for a fresh player to climb rbgs right now, you need a solid, geared, skilled team, otherwise you are just going to spin your wheels in the 1400-1600 hell.
Me, i didn’t care at all about pushing, i just farmed wins at 1400+ rating to farm vicious saddles, but if you wanna push rating for gear, better join some discord/community and avoid the LFG hellhole.

Oh,the typical ‘‘you are bad at pvp’’ since i called you on your bull*

Again,whatever you say,my 12 wins for 1600 rating disproves you.

Even if i got boosted like you say,1600 is possible in 12 wins,AGAIN as my win ratio states.

Again,its not my fault because you got stuck at 1600 in 150 games,not even 1600,but 1563,on character’s nick that says everything one needs to know about you.

Also,i might be bad,but i got 58 games played with 59% win rate.

You have 119 games played,with 46% win rate.

Since we aint counting 3s because u dont have any games played there at all.

Nice try tho,i gotta respect trolling attempt (bad one) but attempt nontheless.

bragging about 1,6k rating in rbgs and calling each other trolls xD

man i love this community

You go tell 'em tiger.

I stated above,i am not bragging,but if you actually took your time to read,you would understand.

With that out of the way,little dude begged for my respond.

My rating in 12 games disproves what he is trying to say,but now that he realized he failed,he’s trying to climb out of that hole he got himself in.

You have yourself a great day,ok?BB now.