Freshen Up Your Collection with the World of Warcraft Spring Sale

Freshen Up Your Collection with the World of Warcraft Spring Sale

Spring showers bring April flowers, and new deals are blooming! Get ready to freshen up your collection and savor sweet savings!

View Full Article

2 Likes

No thanks!

10 Likes

No thanks!

8 Likes

So we lost the amazon prime rewards for this.

At least do a new twitch drop with a tcg mount for streamers event

Kinda tired of pets

no thanks!

8 Likes

Just pets?
Nothing interesting like a good looking transmog or mount?
Just critters we put in our bags & never bring them out again?

Thanks, but no thanks.

4 Likes

Maybe it was mounts but nah.

A massively ovepriced bundle of pets disguised as a “sale”? No, thanks.

Two mounts are also reduced

Nice i will finały but the rhino as it was not worth paying full price :wink:

I have all the pets in the bundle but, as a mount & pet collector, I did go for the kodo bundle as it was almost affordable at 50% off. I also read on Wowhead that the kodo mount has a tendies price of 1500 so may appear there later but would take my entire ration of currency for the month. (Though I’ll be really annoyed if it turns up as the reward).
The mount is ugly, but another one for the collection and the pet is cute.

1 Like

I was tempted with the fish on my other account but I have spent more than enough this month.

1 Like

no thanks!

1 Like

Ofc ofc, was just in case you weren’t aware and thought it was all just pets.

1 Like

No thanks… #remove pets

3 Likes

Cash grab.

Pets in general or just pet battling?

Pretty sure pets are as old as the game.

Last time i spend about 200E and had driver related issues with world of warcraft such as freezes and driver timeouts you ignored me, and now a lot of people are reporting driver timeouts with AMD Radeon hardware such as rx7000 series cards.
If not played in months while my 1 year sub kept ticking.
You want my money ?
How about you reach out to AMD instead adress the stability related issues and compensate me and many other users that been suffering.
No i am not gonna be your healer or tank that randomly disconnects in your mythic+ runs and ruin your day, i would rather not play at all until this is fixed but the ignorance has costed me a lot, if i learned anything its to never trust Blizzard or AMD to fix anything.
Seeing AMD is already working with Call of duty devs im expecting the same soon with World of warcraft devs, will forgive as long as users are compensated.

No thanks!

You can keep your crap.