F.r.e.s.h.n.e.s.s

Plz fresh servers for the fresh lovers

18 Likes

Thread not needed.

6 Likes

neither was your reply

4 Likes

His reply linked you to a more active and way better thread. That link is more useful than this entire thread.

5 Likes

These threads kinda meaningless i think.

Of course there will be fresh tbc servers. They just cant announce it atm because they loose money, people just cancel their subs and wait for fresh.

Can we start with 80k people in hellfire peninsula? How? With 500 layers? Lol, even blizzard cant be that stupid.

No other way. They will open (many) freshs just before release or at 2nd day. Like classic.

1 Like

Thanks for dropping by with your opinion man and bumping me up. I’d rather see 1000 people post their own thread and drown the forum than see 1000 people post on one thread.

2 Likes

Logic does not always follow Blizzard decisions :wink:

2 Likes

pls no fresh servers we loose a lot of ppl then from classic- tbc progression servers

sarcasm?

You worry NOT, about TBC population.

Retail users ashamed to admit that Shadowlands was one epic fiasco, sub drop already beating records, and once TBC hits, its may be the last nail in the coffin, not even kidding!

People remember that TBC was great, but do they actually remember feeling of playing top notch of a game? Nobody is prepared for what TBC has to offer!

1 Like

pls NO FRESH servers. If we get fresh servers ppl eventually leave classic-tbc progression servers so they can play fresh again and that is just bad idea in general. maybe they can open up fresh once tbc content is over and blizzard ready for tbc - wotlk progression then they can open up tbc era forever servers with fresh servers. In my opinion this is the best solution with FRESH SERVER andy’s.

P.S. Up vote so people see how it should be done eventually and if you agree with my opinion.

2 Likes

Well fortunately, Blizzard don’t care for the desires of a 20 post nobody. Blizzard are also more likely to read 1,000 posts in a single thread than 1,000 waste of space threads.

Better results are made when many are gathered in one space, rather than scattered everywhere.

1 Like

and you’re a somebody? You seem like a forum keyboard warrior throwing out unnecessary insults. Shameful. Could you just go away instead of acting like a massive hard on.

5 Likes

A known name, yes. Like me or loathe me, Miylee is a recogniseable name on this board. You though? You’ll be gone in a week, another forgettable name who never once posted a single thing worth reading.

As the old childish adage goes: You started it.

I could, but I’m not going to.

Just as you could have posted in an already existing and a much better worded thread on this topic instead of making a worthless one. You could, but you didn’t.

1 Like

I dont like you or loathe you, I just think you’re unbelievably arrogant, forum boy.

1 Like

Arrogant enough to make my own thread posting less than 10 words instead of just posting in a thread that somebody actually put time and effort into?

No, that doesn’t sound like me. That sounds more like you.

…Arrogant enough to think spamming 1,000 useless 7 word threads is more effective than having everybody with the same desire to come together in one place?

Again, that sounds much more like you than it does me.

1 Like

Thats not really being arrogant, its just making a statement. All the people who want it, want to be heard.

You on the other hand, have a deluded sense of righteousness, when you are just a guy that pays his ten quid a month like the rest of us. Whether someone uses a forum once a year or every hour, what does it even matter? Why does that matter to you? Who are you to say how someone can or cant use a public forum?

2 Likes

It’s not a public forum. And this forum has rules, one of them about spam topics.

Just highlighting this for you.

If im breaking any rules im sure my post will be deleted.

1 Like

It’s pure arrogance, you think your way (having not even been here long) is better than being organised? You think your little desire has the right to drown out every problem and issue with Classic, just because you want a fresh server? Arrogance.

This is a forum, not a damn protest.

Then do it altogether, instead of spamming.

This isn’t what righteousness is.

I pay my sub 6 months at a time, it’s slightly cheaper.

In this case, A LOT. Because you’re here advocating breaking rules and promoting disorganised chaos.

There’s this thing called a “Forum Code of Conduct” that mentions making multiple threads on the same topic. It’s also common sense, people banded together makes for a better result than people spamming nonsense.

On top of that, your 7-word-waste-of-space is an insult to the people that actually took their time to construct a decent thread on why they want something and why they think it’s a good idea.

ok, well enjoy the rest of your life man, was nice meeting you.

1 Like