Friday The 13th 👻

Share a scary thought about wow

The pickle demands it!

Tidbit: It would be great if wow got a horror expansion. and i mean a HORROR one

1 Like

I hadn’t even noticed.

2 Likes

Drustvar had some horror vibes!

2 Likes

I still remember being petrified of going through that rocky area leading to Khara and Swamp of sorrows, those corpses hanging upside down for no reason whatsoever were eerie.

Every time you queue for a random group in game you have a chance to meet up with a forumer who you’ve disagreed with to the point they’ve flagged you in a rage fit :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

I might be wrong but I recall some horrific things in the ogres building in blades edge mountain.

I swear there is a gnome skin rug or something like that around there.

Ohhh now that you mention it I do remember gnoll tents being made out of human skin, I’m unsure if these have been changed.

1 Like

The Gnoll tents in redridge have human faces. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

Murloc themed expansion. Main storyline quests include helping them get together and organise weddings.

Nah, Azermerloth was the best, 10/10 would go again.

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
I did a m+ and didnt hate it it
:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
I did good dps too

1 Like

Broke my immersion, story no longer scary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.