Friendly casual raiding guild - Mon/Wed 9pm-11:30pm need ranged, tank, one healer

Join our guild (or community) and choose a prize!

Prizes on offer:

• A raid spot twice a week, starting at 9pm and going through to 11:30pm on Monday and Wednesdays
  • Being a part of a fun, friendly and diverse group of players who’ve been steadily building a team for the past 18 months
  • Easy AOTC each season and likely a few mythic bosses and M+ groups to top up your character’s ilvl
  • Feasts, runes and flasks (sometimes, when we remember)
  • Gold for repairs
  • Nobody arguing with your /roll if you win loot
  • Cheap guild crafts
  • The chance to lose all your gold to other guildies by gambling between bosses

To be eligible for a prize please message Fangrage#11582, Ashe#11337
or Parth#2127 with your answer to the following question:

If I was to apply to a new guild I’d choose to play:
A> A tank
B> A healer with DPS offspec
C> A ranged DPS, but definitely not a hunter
D> Any of the above

Eligible correct answers will receive an invite to the guild or community and be able to select their prize.

The first few lucky applicants may receive more than one prize (it’s all of them, it’s just really a guild invite and that’s who we are and how we run things)

Over 18s only, terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

517 bear druid at the time of writing and a hunter alt that I won’t bother getting to myth gear. Got 2 mythic bosses last two weeks, AOTC last season, but season 2 when I started I pretty much didn’t raid.

Got varried work schedule but I can be present for at least one of the time slots (very rarely would I miss one)

1 Like