Friends list all unknow

I just logged in and my whole friends list is unknown.
i can see if anyone is logged in or chat with them.
anyone know whats going on?

3 Likes

I have the same problem

Same here , its been like 30 minutes tho…

Yeah, seems like it’s gone down. Can’t see friends -in game-. As in, we’re in the same location but can’t see each other. But can see other players just fine :confused:
Weirdly my friends list will reappear but relogging will make it disappear again.

Just to add - apparently I’m “in another layer”.

I exited battle.net app and when i log back in it shows me as offline and friends list is stuck on retireving data

I can enter the game and play, I see other people, my friends can even whisper me but I can’t see their name in the whisper or reply on their whisper.

Ow and in BFA it is just the same problem

ffing weird

Same problem seen by five of us across Argent Dawn, Earthen Ring and Blade’s Edge

Same here for me and my friend also has the issue.

Hello everybody,

Yes, the team is aware and has been working on it. Please try and relog into the app, it should be fixed already. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

fixed for me aswell, thanks!

That is good to hear. Thanks a million for letting me know.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Having the same issue here.

Friends shown as offline, with the hours they have been last time online behind it as usual. At the app on windows some are shown as online, pretty weird.

Also it still shows me as Offline while i am not.
Ingame when i open the Friendslist it says with a green ball i am shown as online.

I just logged out at the App, and relogged in still same issue remains.

Best Regards

While maked the post above it seems working again.

See post above as Solved :slight_smile:

Can we please bump this again, this isssue is really frustrating, you really have to close all programs and i may work again. blizzard please make a fix

You need to report it as a bug and say it’s still happening. You do this ingame:

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Imgur

Posting in a three year old thread is not bumping. It’s necromancy… :smiley:

Please don’t “bump” 3 year old threads