Friends new and old

There has been a lot of hate towards DF, personally I’ve been loving it. All the new mechanics and the feel of the game is great. I’ve found it easier than ever to do end game content.

I’ve always considered myself a very casual player and although I’ve wanted to get more into it I’ve struggled. Mainly because of two reasons.

1. Never felt the game welcomed people to try end game content like mythics and raids without having lots of experience.
  2. Lack of friends who still play. Sadly I think DF has been a little too late with trying to bring it back to life for some. A lot of my friends have moved on to other games and despite liking the look of DF can’t bring themselves back to the game.

I love the game and have for 10+ years of on and off playing. This is the time I am truly invested in an expansion.
I just wish I knew more people who played it and could do group content with. If any clan or group is looking for someone let me know.

1 Like

Reason why you are so good is you are a gnome, and this means you are cute as well going to find a lot of friends!

1 Like

Has there?
It’s been positively received by most from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

i see mixed.

on the forums at least.

some like, some hate certain aspects.

My thoughts too.

I haven’t seen much negativity about it either, and I’m loving it too.

I’ve felt it’s been mostly positive but maybe I’ve just seen a lot of negative forum post that I get notified about.

DF Has mostly been received really well. The hate/review bombing is coming from people who hate gay dragons or just hate blizzard.

Q: What is better than 10 gnomes in a barrel?
A: One gnome in 10 barrels!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.