Friendship of the eternal traveler

I would think you could list a group on the finder too and sit somewhere. Remember to list what location you’re in at the same time and explain they will need to own the basic version of SL :wink:

Good idea, I got some time to kill while waiting for people to come home

2 Likes

Not like me who went all «we should never use that mount so no one can get it :smiling_imp:» :see_no_evil: i feel so ashamed now :flushed:

2 Likes

No dont be it was the exact same feeling for me then after calming down i thought right i get my revenge and tell everyone to buy the cheap one and offer my mount for free to help others get the mog at same time as blizzard losing money for being sneaky .

People on these forums only see my bad side . I can be helpful and be nice and tbh the price of herioc and expic is far to much so if i can help others and make them smile all the better.

1 Like

On a completely different note, has anyone else lost their yeti transmog in their mog tab? Cause I can’t seem to find mine anymore

I just checked on the char I’m on atm

Still seems to be there for me.

1 Like

If you do horde i will cover alliance tonight and tomorrow .

1 Like

Found a post while trying to make a ticket!

They’re investigating reports of wendigo woolies being removed under certain conditions. Who stole my PJS???

1 Like

Currently online on Auchindoun EU on the character i am posting with.

In Boralus next to the bank!

1 Like

I’m listed in Custom LFG named “Eternal Traveler Vestment Quest” WM ON @ Dazar

1 Like

UPDATE: I’ve made a bnet group for people to join to make it easier. Just make sure to tag your requests with (H) or (A) so people know which side you want your quest on :slight_smile:

Need people with mounts in here so we can help more people out to get their transmog!

I’ve also updated the original post with this link

I just joined this amazing group!

Cant do anything right now mount / transmog related but ill check in from time to time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.