From best PVP expansion ever to unplayabe in one night

Damn, dusted of my beloved shaman main after 5 years, getting a bit saturated with hunter, and now I get this judgement dispel bullßhit.

Worse than ingame, look at what this ret situation did to these forums.

People are in flame wars constantly.

1 Like

flameSHOCK wars

That sums it up very well. I went from playing 4+ hours a day to hardly touching the game. I hope they fix it fast, it is not like the company trust is super thick at the moment, so I dont think the subscription numbers from pvpers can sustain this if left untouched.

i think they just dont have class disigner.

Wait, I thought everyone is playing Elemental right now?

Hell no, every one is a ret AKA god tier spec.

10.0.5 was really good after assa and disc nerfs. Not perfect but pretty good.
If they nerf ret, fistweaver and stop demo from being meta we can have a very fun last month of the season…

Why would you do that when ret judgement dispells all your flameshocks

2 weeks to reroll lmao

nerf ret bm arm warr FAST

pvp is doomed with developers incompetent enough to incorporate magic dispell in damage rotation

They made resto druid unplayable in PvP just because its “overperforming in m+” imagine that stupid justification, like regular PVP player cares about m+, and all suffer… So what we gonna see in AWC priest fiesta, some random shamans and monk… it hurts eyes to watch AWC because people are more abusing meta there than show skills.

3 Likes

From the perspective of a competitive player thats a solid statement however as a casual bg player who re rolls to every fotm as soon as it hits, it was great fun i gotta say. :ok_hand:

You don’t need this to measure their incompetence. It’s enough to let that happen on a test server and not even recognizing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.