Frost mage looking for raiding guild!

Hey guys! a slacker during season 3 mage is now looking for a hc (mythic is also intressting) guild for season 4. done all raids so know them inside out!

Looking to raid anywhere from 20:00 forward days dosent mather! !

hope i might be of intrest for some 1!

on what realm are you on?

Hello, if you’d prefer, add reptution to discord and we can chat.
The guild I host have both an AotC team and a Mythic team, with raiding times of 19:30-22:30ST and 20:30-23:00ST.
Depending on your current skill, interest and preferences we might have what you’re looking for.

If you are looking for a guild then Punished on Dentarg (Tarren Mill) - with community with raiders from other realms - is looking for a mage.

Main aim has been AotC and if roster allows some mythic as well. We cleared normal Vault yesterday and hoping for the same luck tonight on heroic. It is good time to join us!

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 21 to 00 server time.

We’re causal, laid back, play when you are available type of guild in which you can stick with realm you like and still be part of the crew. Been around long time with ups and downs, but usually managed to pick up where we left off always!

We do run m+ when people are willing to.

Add me on discord if interested for a chat mari.s

Hi there!

I’m recruiting for the guild Innocuous on Draenor realm. It’s a new guild focused on Casual Weekend Raiding at AOTC level, with an emphasis on creating a small but good team of players who enjoy playing with each other.

We’re looking for players who just want to join us along for the journey from S4 onwards and are looking for a stress-free guild environment, including in raids, m+, etc.

If this interests you, let’s connect once and have a quick chat on discord or bnet:

discord - sykretts
bnet - Sykretts#1919

so recently returned to mage so still abit behind on dps etc but def want to raid! so if you are looking for a mage im the guy for you :smiley:

added you :smiley:

Hi mate, my guild is recruiting currently, some info here.

Affinity is a mythic raiding guild with a fresh, and forward-looking ethos. Our approach to raiding is simple, Cutting Edge each tier, as smooth as possible.

We are not setting for ourselves a world ranking target, and we do not believe in being try-hard for try-hard’s sake. However, we have a team of talented players who take the game seriously and most importantly respect each-other’s time put into it.

With a fantastic community established, with a history dating back over 6 years and a number of CE under our belt already, we are always on the lookout for new members to join us and expand our community of exceptional players.

Outside of raids, there are always m+ groups on the go, alt runs, PvP events and more.

If this sounds of interest please add me on Discord - joshh5854 happy to have a chat further with you :slight_smile:

added you mate! lets see what happends :smiley:

Hey, I think we might be a good fit!