Frost Mage needs a slight rework maybe? for M+

This week is one of the easier weeks to push certain keys. Fortified, incorp and sanguine. However, Frost Mage is really bad and so unpopular during sanguine week cause of it’s “slowing” ability from frost bolt. Giving permanent slow to enemies by a 60% speed decrease. It’s just unplayable, sanguine healing just rockets the HPS meter. I know someone might suggest why just don’t spec into fire? Cause I enjoy frost, my gear for fire isn’t good enough and I still don’t quite know how to master the fire spec (that’s the key point).
Sanguine comes around once per month and during that week I cannot push any M+ keys because of that.
So would it be better if the slowing ability from frost bolt gets put into a talent you can talent tree into, making Frost optionally provide the slowing ability?

2 Likes

Fire won’t be able to play frostfire either and sanguine is being lowered to +7s in tww as well.

Maybe frigid winds in the class tree as a choice node with something that removes all your passive snares. It’s a two pointer though so it would take some rejigging.

Edit: Rejigging is my new favourite word

@kaivax Frost mage needs concentrated focus as baseline , every season i lowkey hopium inhale that you guys are gonna implement this so much needed change, it will make our gameplay surprisingly way better and smoother , forb is still buggy and sometimes it also causes ninja pulls and potential wipes since it isnt working properly, please make it happen for the love of gaben.

And it is gone

1 Like

You wont be having these issues in TWW. Hang in there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.