Frost mage/prot pala (same person) LF heroic raiding guild

Heya, my name’s Yiannis and I’ve been getting curve and mythic progress almost every season in the game, while also getting a cutting edge in the past too I was on a small break from the start of this season, so I’m lagging a bit behind now. I want a semi-casual environment with nice people to meet and pursue some in-game goals with them. My mage’s warcraftlogs link for previous expansions (Conzi-Ragnaros): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/conzi#difficulty=4&zone=31

I am very proficient on my mage and my paladin, but due to the latter being super OP at the moment as tank, I’d like to play with it if possible. I enjoy playing both though.

If you have any questions please discord me, username: yiannisjk

We have a newly formed, small but active guild running M+ regularly. Unfortunately no raids yet as still recruiting to put together a raid team, if you’re interested /w us in game on Qweggla or Buncess or I’m on discord also at Qweggla :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.