Fun Fact: Forum user counts

Bah come on that implies actual effort in LFR compared to the actual requirements of trust level 3 :slight_smile:

You donā€™t have to actually read them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

noteā€¦posts skimmed over by me apparently is at 6.7kā€¦what have I been doing with my lifeā€¦

Sorry, I thought it was 1K threads.

Remember, these are not Blizzardā€™s rules. They are Discordā€™s rules. Blizzard just ticked the defaults and said ā€œyeah, okā€. Like we all do eith EULAs :stuck_out_tongue:

true, but 20k/100days is a bit too strict in my opinion.

edit: actually itā€™s 50 days only for visiting the last 100 days is for the 20k post created only.

how does one even see what trust level one is at?

check ā€œtrustā€ in the text. the highest level shows your level. itā€™s ā€œ2ā€ in your case.

Appreciate thatā€¦

Though I must say that is a rather mental way of finding out what trust level you are atā€¦

You only have to see how many posts the average topic/discussion includes. Youā€™d be surprised how many you read in a very short space of time. You can see a fair amount of that on your profile if itā€™s enabled.

6.7k posts read when I looked just now, so you are well on your way.

2 Likes

I can imagine that you read a hell of a lot more of them than I do lol

Yup. Find some good long threads, oil up your scroll wheel or down arrow, according to taste, and go nuts.

ā€˜Orlenā€™ wonders if the page down button is in need of some useā€¦

squeak squeakā€¦grabs oil can

1 Like

psst, one more trick: zoom out to maximum so more post will appear on your screen :grin:

1 Like

I think calling it ā€˜trust levelā€™ makes it needlessly combative.

ā€˜User levelā€™ would have sufficed.

Careful with that PgDn button, Eugene! Each post has to be onscreen long enough to register. You also canā€™t just use the mouse to jump to end of thread and expect every post to be counted. A nice steady pace ā€¦

1 Like

So.
Has the cow level been confirmed? Cause if itā€™s not, we have to keep digging deeper.

Donā€™t mind that partā€¦donā€™t know why but it just doesnā€™t bother me much.

I think they inherited the terms from the people who supply the forum package.

It would have been fun to have them as wow related items. Like Uncommon, Rare, Epic maybe.

2 Likes

For the record I donā€™t trust any of you :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

So I was thinking then, a nodding bird or some such thing placed carefully over my freshly oiled page down button and a long thread where it can nod tick swing back and nod and page down againā€¦

Iā€™m onto something here!!!

or I could just make a macro but I prefer the nodding bird ideaā€¦

1 Like