Fury/Arms Warrior Looking for Raiding Guild

I’m a Fury/Arms warrior with mythic raiding experience looking for a raiding guild.
I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild with the goal to achieve cutting edge on all tiers. guild that raids 2-3 Days a week. I can raid on all days except Fridays and Saturdays. I also work about every 3rd Sunday. But If thats ok with you Sundays work as well. I sim my gear to know what’s an upgrade and what isn’t and I always check logs to see how I can improve on each fight.

I’ve been playing since TBC but first started raiding in MoP. In Legion I got Cutting Edge in the Emerald Nightmare and 3/10 In The Nighthold before my guild disbanded and I stopped raiding in a guild enviroment for the rest of the expansion. I was in a guild in the start of BFA and got I 3/10 Mythic In Uldir before my guild disbanded once again, and I took a break until now. I do however have all of the Ahead of The Curve achivements since Throne of Thunder except Battle of Dazar’ Alor.

I do have a Boomkin and a ele/enhancement Shaman at level 120 as well. They are very undergeared though but if you’re ready to help me gear those characters I am willing to reroll as well. I am also willing to transfer my character but not before I’ve been able to test raid with the guild in question.

Please whisper me in game at
Winzlow-Kazzak
or add me on Discord at
Winzlow#8414

Or you can just comment on this post!