Fury - Do a real fix

Fury, has had problems for many seasons and many years. In shadowlands most specializations became uncapped or 8-target.

Fury however remained on a 5-target specialization for most of its abilities. I’m deeply worried that this trend will continue into the war within. Could you as blizzard please try fixing this for fury and maybe increasing the cap to 8 targets as a starter. Surely this doesn’t solve all issues for fury, like our prio damage is nowhere were it was like season 3.

If the balancing is wrong you could always re-adjust afterwards. But the small buffing isn’t really helping. Take real action and stop hiding behind small tuning each season.

2 Likes

Fury doing still getting owned by support class. Blizz. Fix?

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/35#dataset=100&aggregate=amount

In short - Fury 7th from the bottom, there are 6 specs doing worse than us in Amirdrasil topend, Arms being one of them. The avg player will at least be able to keep up with a low-end raiding guild numberwise and not be wholy negative to bring. Just a minor net negative…

On avg, Arms is skyhigh above Fury. But we must also balance around potential.

Do keep in mind, Amirdrasil was a great raid for being a Fury Warrior. Gnarlroot, Igiria, Smolderon, Tindral and Fyrakk - all good fights for us.

So while we are not bottom feeders, we are clearly above Aug now - we are still doing surprisingly badly on the meters. I expected us to jump up quite a bit this raid, just because of the fights.

Well, while it is not as bad as stated above by Zakje, we are not being dominated by Aug anymore. It is still pretty grim when we aren’t even high-end mid - on the fights we used to crush.

Could we need another little tweak, one more aura 3% and 10% mod on the tier (4)?
Yeah - I think that is safe to say kinda is required for the current raid environment.

So, if by a real fix, you mean another round of 3% aura and tierset buffs, then I agree. If by fix you mean something silly (like a total rework) then I disagree.

Honestly, I do believe the balance devs is as suprised as myself that Fury would do as bad in Amirdrasil as it did. Worse than S3, for sure - but this?

This is just grim
:dracthyr_cry_animated: :pray:

yes that reveals how fury spec is badly performing and tuned of itself … they rly need to pump up spender up ! like rampage hiting like wet nooodle its there should be like 10-20% dmg buff to rampage to spec not tier set just to spec itself. All this clearly showing borrowed power of s3 set so there should be more balance i hope…
and like look at SP there are no nerfs at all :smiley: what a joke as class and spec that offer kinda alot…
Warriors should bring chaos and destruction in dps metter in the term we cannot offer anything more (utility wise) but stupid is we cannot offer even dps right now :slight_smile: .
Devs please buff up spender little bit so we can hit little bit harder thanks… Arms is also slowly droping even on ST little bit so seems like warrior scaling problem or idk.
In the past warriors were almost everytime rising with ilvl (our scaling was fine) but nowadays its kinda sux dont know what happend

Fury like spec (not tier set) needs serious numbers adjustments that’s all not small bandaid

The set needs a buff too, a blanket buff to the spec (While indeed quite welcome) wouldn’t fix the “It’s a DPS-loss to use the Season 4 set”-issue.

that doesnt exist anymore but still really undertuned