Fury Hidden Artifact Appearance

So I got everything except the skull of Shar’Thos back in Legion which I would have gotten except I stopped playing my warrior for a really long time

Anyway I heard that if you’re exalted with the Valarjar and you kill Odyn in the Trial of Valor he will drop the items?

Idk if it’s a low chance or something like that but I’ve killed him 5 times now, the first three I did without the artifacts equipped and thought I messed it up because of that, but then I tried again on Normal and HC today with artifacts equipped and it still didn’t drop?

Saving my mythic lockout just in case, but anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

As far as I know hidden artifact appearances can no longer be gotten in BFA. But i might be completely wrong about this. Its what I heard tho.

There doesn’t seem to be much information regarding them these days

You need 3 items 1 from god king skovald in HOV, 1 from Nidhogg Worldboss and 1 from Shartos in Emerald Nightmare these can be done on any diffulty. But you have to be exalted with the Valjar rep in Stromheim for them to drop

Yea i have everything except the skull of Shar’Thos and i’m exalted with Valarjar

Odyn just has a chance to drop one of the items, but the Skull of Shar’thos will drop from Shar’thos the world boss.

You can check the guide on wowhead.

I think it was up last week so you might have to wait a while for it to be up again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.