Fury vs arms?

Playing raids , mythic + and pvp. I understand that arms is the go to spec but how about pve? Raids and mythic +? What spec is the best there?

Raids Arms for most bosses but Fury for a couple, PVP is Arms, in M+ play Fury.

1 Like

General rule is Arms for PvP and Fury for PvE

1 Like

Looking at the Logs on WCL you can see quite well that there are only like 3-4 fights where Fury and Arms are equal. The rest of the fights Fury performs better in the raid than Arms does.
I would say Fury is “much” better than Arms in M+.
PvP as allways Arms>Fury

Logs are deceiving and Heroic is different to Mythic (example Arms is better on Generals Heroic but Fury is amazing on Mythic). Arms is taken for progression because it has much stronger cleave and better execute and is just more valuable, Fury is good for cheesing logs after progression.

Example if you look at the top Council logs it’s Fury Warrior, but if you check the actual log details you see that the majority of damage the Warrior is doing is to the waiters, while most guilds kill it without having waiter spawns at all.

So you could go in there thinking you’re gonna be big balling as Fury, only to find the top logs used a non standard strategy designed purely for logging. Arms is better for raiding on most fights, unless you’re well into farming and using cheese strategies for big logs.

1 Like

Just play whatever you want but know this if you go fury you will be declined alot in m+ groups why because fury ST Dps outside of reckleness is bad tbh.

Warrior single target is pretty bad, but Fury can do alright in some conditions (like as Venthyr where you Reck + Condemn dps the pull and then Bladestorm between 80-35% and the group dps gets the boss to 35% in time for recklessness to come up and you execute it down.

But yeah in a general situation Arms and Fury ST is pretty bad, but Fury was still the meta on grievous week, all the top runs on leaderboard had a Fury that week, Fury survival is extremely good.

1 Like

People are declined in m+ groups because all want meta classes, even if they are doing less dps.
95% of all m+ I did, I was overall top dps.
Its just insane aoe dps with short cds.
Your m+ success is mostly how fast you clear trash.

I usually go:
Pvp= arms
Raid= arms (i go fury some bosses)
M+= fury unless tyranical, in tyranical i go arms.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.