Fury Warior LF a new Home on Horde Outland

Hello all,

Just a short introduction of myself…

• My name is Xevion ( it’s my real name and some call me Xev), 36 y/o and have been playing this game for the past 13 years.
    For a few years i have been playing on the NA server Illidan where i was a officer ina awesome guild called " Final ".
    Now that i moved back to Europe and settle up everything (Work, house etc etc) and start playing again…i decide it’s time for me to look for another home in game where i can feel good and play the game like it should be.

• My main focus is for Mythic+ and Raiding. Now and then i loved to go into the arena and BG’s.
    I’m a fast learner, open for positive people who wants to archiev something fun and nice in this game, World of Warcraft.

• What i want is a mature guild that focus on Raiding and mythics. I have a full-time job with shifts but are mostly every day after work (7 PM) available for raiding. Unfortunateli i have once a month a full week with shifts from 2 till 10:30 PM and another week a night shift (2-10:30PM) on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Sorry for making it so long but did want to let you know what you can expect from me. Beside all i’m a dedicate player who will push the max to be the best i can offer and take the game really serious when need to.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Xevion.

Night Vision @ Silvermoon [A] - Late night raiding guild (23-02 ST).

More Info

Hello there! If you feel like leaving Outland and staying on the Horde side is an option, add Norrby#2356 and we can have a chat :smiley:

Hi Xevion is there any way for me to contact you ingame? Cant seem to find you character