Fury Warrior (A) +1 alt LF Settled Raiding Guild

Hi, I’ve been playing since TBC, have been a GM and a RL of a raiding guild clearing all current content over the years, I took time off for 5/6 years and came back mid Legion.

Since then I play quite a bit but nothing I would consider too serious.

I haven’t raided loads recently but think I’ll change this for SL.

I’m looking for an English speaking guild that will raid 2-3 nights per week aiming to progress. In return you’ll get a no nonsence player who will turn up regularly and be reliable. I’m a dad of 4, own a business and this is my time to escape all that for a bit every week!

My warrior will always strive to be as good as possible and I’m open to having one alt I put time into as well, class tbc.

I’m also into Mythic plus and will do this alot during the day or when no raids scheduled.

Realm change is no problem

Get in touch,
Cheers

If you’re still looking, check us out on: [A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands

1 Like

Please add me on Discord,
Miester#0905

1 Like

Hi all, should add that I can commit to most evenings but not Monday and Tuesday. So Wed-Sun is all good with maybe once per month the other days.

Hi :slight_smile: Despite being a horde guild we might be exactly what you’re looking for! Check out recruitment post below:

hello!if you are still looking feel free to message me bnet koilio#2705