Fury warrior bl

so when do warriors battle shout changed to 5% overall dmg instead of attack power at this point in retail battle shout in its current state its kind useless to most classes in the game and warrior should also have rallying cry should be changed to a bloodlust or something because if you think about it makes sense that warriors have a bl like you allways see in movies and lore stuff from almost any game that a warrior is bringing the other people in armys together and almost gain renewed stamina and strength like it does not make any sense to me that rallying cry only give you a bit of hp for 10 sec and nothing more like it would also make warriors more usefull in m+ like im 3.3k rio and still get declined from like 22 keys and under and the chance of me pugging a 26 27 is like 5% tbh like i love warrior but is we dont get some much needed utlity buffs warriors is rearly gonna be picked by normal ppl in keys

2 Likes

I cant believe you did not use a single punctuation in a whole paragraph.

Its amazing. And hard to read.

The reason you are not pugging those levels has nothing to do with being a warrior. Those levels are simply not usually pugged. And if they are, you got people with 100 rio more than you that just want to reroll their key.

It happens to everyone. Even meta specs.

I suggest running your own keys.

Making the shout a 5% damage amp for everyone, would give warrior more room in m+, when it comes to buff juggling. Though I don’t believe it would be enough for us to be brought anyhow.

Rallying Cry in 5man content really should get looked at. Something like a fix so rallying cry being a twoparter choice node - one a raidwide 10%, and other part a partywide 30% one. Would go a long way.

Rally is great to help your team survive those one-shot mechanics and push the damage checks to their limits. So doubling down on that strength could help us find a niche in the M+ meta.

Finally, I get declined to +2 keys, and I am ilvl 489 and 3.2k score. So don’t worry about it. They are looking for something in particular - and that aint you. Simple as. Nothing personal about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.