Fyr'alath the Dreamrender not eligible for upgrades after using 502 item

Can’t choose it on any upgrade vendor.

1 Like

A fix is in progress:

Still no news around this. I buy weapon this morning and still can’t upgrade this. Imagine if we have PTR.

since yesterday shows just how high up on the priority list it is…

Small indie company -_-

1 Like

Thanks for the link, Furydin!

I know this isn’t technically resolved, but I’ll mark this as the solution for visibility.

1 Like

Been over 12 hours no fix in sight. Disappointing first reset day :frowning:

Still no news, are you working on it ?

Nothing on the US forums either. Holding on to my flightstones here is rather frustrating.

1 Like

I don’t know how you can have 1 month PTR and still bug like that for 12H + AND no news.
Blizzard ?

The worst part is that THIS issue was reported back then on the PTR. Yet it got released as is…

1 Like

it’s more important to balance SOD I guess

Even that didn’t work out well if you follow on it. Ha!

I truly wonder how these items are even implemented. Naively I would think that all items has a parameter variable where you can set it that yeah this has XY upgradable capability and thats it. Puzzle me how legendaries differ from this or from any other item that makes it fixing so time consuming.

Just create a new item, even if it’s epic and no legendary. And let us upgrade this. We don"t have to wait 3 days for Blizzard…

This issue was reported in the PTR

Sitting here staring at my capped flightstones.

imagine everyone enjoying their classes since week 1 and then there’s leggy users

I experienced 2 bugs last year. These are still unresolved today. This bug will make everyone aware of what kind of company Blizzard has evolved into.

1 Like

same… thats why i did playing my alts, trading post and logged off…