Game data and profile privacy - stuck

Your preference is still being processed. If you need to update your setting for Game Data Privacy, please try again later.

Share Game Data
Allow Battle.net to share game data with external developers to enable game related services such as leaderboards, statistic trackers, and more.

Is stuck.

bump, I have the same issue. were you able to change this setting?

Nop… Still stuck

still stuck as well. I had spoken to two GMs today, they both said that the issue is fixed, yet it remains.

The issue seems to be a bug. I am afraid the customer support will not be able to help us with this one.

A developer at the Blizzards end needs to be informed.

It can actually take some time for this setting to take effect.

But it does work, eventually.

Yep, after 2 days I manged to speak with a GM. He told me to change the browser. It didn’t work. Now I think I will have to wait 2 days more.

I saw another post of another guy. It took two months. Its hard to find pugs in mythic+ with this feature off.

Isn’t it enabled by default?

I had to disable mine because I don’t want such data shared.

If Blizzard are taking too long to process privacy related requests, they are in breach of GDPR, even if its a bug.

Time for a report to the ICO, maybe? The ICO yelling at them will certtainly put a rocket under the development team to get it fixed. Far more so than any customer.

1 Like

Yes, it is. The fact is… I fukced up. The game is design around warcraftlogs and raider io, raidboots etc. for mythic raid and mythic+ at some point. So 2 months without it… l rather stop playing a bit. I hope it will be fixed soon.

They shuld hire more ppl on first place xD I feel bad for them xD

You can’t really say that, since you don’t know how many people they already have. It’s just that their priorities are not the same as your priorities.

1 Like

You are right :thinking: