With the recent content patch 10.0.5 wow has become basically unplayable for me.
- As soon as I’m in engaged in pvp, my game freezes for <1 seconds up to ~3 seconds
- It seems to be triggered by specific enemy abilities. When facing Warriors it seems to be most severe. With other classes it is less predominant but still unplayable.
What I did/tried so far:
- Disabling every single Add-On
- 3 different Nvidia Drivers (from July 22, August 22 and a recent one)
- Directx 11 (legacy), Directx 11 and Directx 12
- Lowering Graphic to quality to the absolute minimum (everything low/disabled)
Unfortunately nothing helped.
I do own a decent PC and no other game is having any issue, so I assume my hardware is fine.
I’m wondering why some people do not have this issue and some have (e.g. Zeepeye and other pvp players are reporting exactly these kinds of problems on Twitter).
Any help would be highly appreciated.
I tried the following things:
- disabling ingame sound (which was a suggestion somewhere else)
- downgrading sound drivers
- completely re-installed nvidia drivers from scratch, including uninstalling any existing nvidia-based configurations on my computer and replacing drivers with an older version based a bluepost suggestion from december 22 (to use Nvidia drivers < 526.98)
Nothing helped. Still the same issues. Please help Blizzard, I bought a 12-month subscription 2 weeks ago and would really appreciate if I were able to play the game I payed so much money for.