Game is basically dead

Today is reset day. ~5 PM on clock, I tried to make a fresh HC raid for fast clear. And guess what? I couldn’t do that. On a reset day you can’t make a 20 ppl group of people that have AOTC and 435+ gear, which basically is just a prerequisite for mythic raiding and higher M+. You just have nobody to play with. I’m not even talking about checking logs, you just have literally 0 applicants.

Same goes for M+. You have like 2-3 groups in the group finder that go for +23. And acceptance rate is really low, even when you apply for the keys that are the only ones increasing your rio. And ofc M+ is 100% RNG when it comes to group forming, you can’t guess if someone is good or not based on their rio. Last season I invited 3.3k tank to my +20 AV key and he died just in aoe circle on the first boss. And don’t you even talk about “making your own premade”. It’s completely impossible, I tried multiple times to find people here on forums and discords. People that are good already have their own party, other people are just bad, they want to play drunk and do not care about the results.

I’m not even talking about Mythic raiding, this is just 100% dead game genre.

1 Like

Gonna be honest with you, those expectations are way high for a hc clear. If you have that much gear, most likely you only need 1-2 items from hc (if any) and it’s just better to join a specific boss kill rather than a full hc run.

Also applicants go where there are people. A lone player looking for group with way higher requirements than sensible, won’t attract anyone.

5 Likes

I noticed the same, especially with M+.
In S1 you could find at least 5 groups for every key and key level, especially above +20. Nowadays it really seems dead.

you’ve decided, to attempt to add another PuG to the waiting list in the raid section, on one of the most popular guild Raid days avaliable and decided its dead based on that? lol

not only that. a Demand to be 435?! Quite litterally no ones going to join you. Most other HC PuG runs will take u 15 ilevel Beneath that.

Ur asking players who are litterally 6 ilevel from Equalising gear with Heroic, to go do Heroic, with the insanely low drops let alone group loot rolling Most wont do it, theres Just not enough upgrades present to validate the time spent doing it.

Naw, youre just completely out of touch, plenty of ppl, plenty of groups, they just want nothing to do with you.

Ironically my experience has been s2 has been more popular then s1s season regarding m+ :joy: i can find a group for any key any level in a first search.

I mean Guy is definitely not average player if he has 3k m+ score. 3k rating m+ is like top 0,3% or something now. So why not Join Guild and raid Mythic? Im sure you would get insta invite to any decent Guild that is atleast 4-5/9m atm due to your experience as tank. Tanks are always needed.

I’ve been playing this game for a long time and requiring AOTC for HC is very normal thing for fast clear. It is not true to say that people with 435+ AOTC don’t need anything from the raid. For example I’m 442.5 and still need tier set and some bis items, and obviously need trinkets and cloak from the last 2 bosses. In this patch you can upgrade HC items to Mythic ilvl pretty easily, so 435+ is not a very high ilvl. Very high req for hc would be CE.

requiring curve achievement for groups only makes more people pay for boosts…
then they use their achievement like a golden ticket to get into groups and expect to be carried.

so you refuse good players to your groups and get a bunch of boosted slackers

notice thet aswell but curve like ting u need hc raid or else did thet before but pug are horrbol dont heve time delie whit them so i good not even guild community players do hc raid same players all time clear entire hc run rendom voice comp granted already exp but help lot find u self good community u sould be fine dont even heve be guild

There are a couple of things I need from HC as well, but I’m not going to pug the entire raid for them. I’ll wait until I see which bosses I kill on mythic first, then selectively pug HC bosses to fill the rest of my vault. That’s likely what most people playing at that level are doing.

I have a crazy idea for you…find a guild and do guild raids, they are waaay more fun than just pugging

Unless you are one of those ‘raid leaders’ in pugs that just wanna be carried on your freshly dinged 70 and wanna do curve run

So you’ve cleared HC multiple times, have 3k M+ rating and the season is what? Just over 4 weeks old but game is dead… right.
I think if you’re trying to pug stuff like that with those requirements you might find that you’re not necessarily the average player and quite ahead of the majority. And a lot of those meeting your requirements are most likely in a guild that raids on a Wednesday. Most likely doing mythic (since u want AOTC). I can’t tell whether your guild is in that category or not but I can’t imagine it’d be that difficult for you to find one that suits your expectations.

1 Like

You are 0/9 mythic though. Why not do mythic raid then? You could go 4/9 or even 5/9 probably. That said I don’t get how a prot paladin tank 442 illvl has problems progressing in m+, dps should be easy to find.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.