Game is in an insanely good spot

I’m invested in the follow up now, I wanna hear some of these other points that aren’t so obvious.

this time unfortunately not, missplay is a missplay which results in this case to a lose

Translation: when ww goes brrrrr all your defensives are useless.
The lock actually traded trinket and then proceeded to die in a dr bash that came instantly.

Not saying your completely incorrect with what you are saying. But you shouldn’t die with wall and soul link in a dr bash from 100%.

Nah it’s more like:

Yeah lock has to literally overlap every single defensive while he’s YELLING in discord LMAOOOO WHAT A SH?TNOOB WARLOCK HE OVERLAPS EVERYTHING NOW HE DIES NEXT GO WHICH IS IN 3S IM SO GOOOOODD

The problem why he actually lost in this way was because lack of awareness and wrong decision making.

He knows they have every cooldown and at the point when the WW gets a procc the first thing should be standing next to the gate or 40y away from your port so if you trinket you can avoid WW damage.

You can also see in this clip that the first decision he made while being bursted down is casting tyrant so he wasn’t very aware of this situation thus causing him to die even through wall.

Being a training Dummy in 1 spot with only trading one cooldown for 4-5 offensive cooldowns of the WW+Boomkin makes it for a very obvious clip.

The shaman also could have prevented a lot there if he was aware.

1 Like

Still doesn’t justify that your class is able to do all that with (almost) zero cast times and in such a short manner.

Even with .7s casttime, 2 bolts in BfA together with their flight time wouldn’t even come close to this.

But BfA destro is all you melees are crying about in any discussion involving warlocks.

Hint: MoP destro was 3x as OP as BfA in the right hands, only difference was that it wasn’t as braindead as BfA.

1 Like

I’m not here to justify. Just to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

“lack of awareness” literally insta walls on 100%, ive had 10% more stamina from soul rot, i’ve had 20% less damage reduction from soul link, 38% vers, how do you even try to justify that you die through all this in half a second?

bahahaha holy sh!t you can even see in the clip that my shaman had healing tide up for a good 3 seconds

I like how when MM hunter had an OP burst they nerf it in two weeks.

Whereas monk is allowed to 1 shot for months without even a comment from Blizzard.

5 Likes

Imagine all These players complain with u they sre like 2.6 u ate like 2950 whicj is r1 :slight_smile:

Spoiler u can make a weak aura for the proc.

Do you only post garbage on this character?

Can easily tell it’s you Rakar btw

4 Likes

I am not questioning the skill of aufgosh or anyone, because i know he’s a good demo.

taking the fact if the damage is justified or not is not to debate. It would’ve been if it was in a circumstance where there is absolutely no counterplay. And I just pointed out the obvious things to counterplay it.

Wall might have not been enough to press so is for example skin sometimes not enough to press for a druid or my karma. It’s just how the game is.

1 Like

Dann i wanted to troll drae btw insaw Ur ww poste on Twitter and i couldnt stop loling

Yeah and that’s the problem. What is the point in having def cds when they do absolutely nothing when you trade them? It’s not only about ww in particular, there are definately other offenders that just don’t care about def cds and just kill right through it.

Anyone that implies WW monk isn’t an absolutely broken mess right now (read: entirety of Shadowlands so far) is either completely delusional or abusing said broken mess for their own benefit.

Hardly the only broken mess, mind you, but certainly one of the bigger problems.

But this is Blizzard, the company that fired all PvP staff (if they ever had any) save but one intern that is probably playing FF14 during work hours instead. Don’t expect changes.

You aren’t wrong, there was something able to counter it but I don’t think blizzard made this talent insanely Op at à point only 3k+ player can counter it.

I know a lot of people btw playing without addon tracking stuff like that such as xaryu or pikaboo for example and they get also insta clap sometimes.

I don’t think also the lock should sit a whole period of time just because the monk has cd ready but in case the monk got a proc he can gate instantly/port instantly it’s just completely dumb.

And what happen if the target is an ele sham boomy or sp without any blink?

Imo they should just nerf all modifier to the ground in pvp.

He’s ultra monk defender - 20% soul link + 40% wall, not enough proof him that this obviously broken.

U will do the same if Locks will be on the TOP. Don’t remember how they kill in coil and 2 CB in BFA or unhealable dmg Afly in WoD? 99% players will do the same.

Lol LOS me(c) Kekw - thats how it will going.

problem is, your first post looked like.

“you are just bad its all fine you just need to play correctly”

while what you really tried is to tell how to avoid it.

But im pretty sure he knows what to avoid on a ww monk.

Its about trading a 3 minute defensive with wall into something its you die in a dr stun.

I don’t know man calling someone dieing within a second a Missplay while he is walled seems absurd. The game shouldn’t be about burst like that. Voice coordination and even input time would result in losing most times anyways.

So even if you “could” react and survive, it doesn’t mean it isn’t totally broken and absurdly over the top unfun and what not.

2 Likes