Game is in an insanely good spot

image you wall at 100% and still die in 0.8sec

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlushingResilientNarwhalMrDestructoid-KOz8slWdeVEtkNPu

8 Likes

Wall+ soullink :upside_down_face:

You just get your weak aura and use cds ?

Well, sht…

I mean, at least this guy acknowledges that it’S disgusting. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Seems like you couldn’t handle the fast paced meta

should have pre everything.

problem is even if he pre ,monk gonna do same dmg 2 sec later.PvP it just mini game at this point

Learn from mistakes, improve :d

1 Like

L2Kite (c)

P.S. Ideal class for boosting tho, u just can win whole game alone.

Not for rogs u guys are the gods of pvp.
Ds players get free rating just Look in the mirror.

I find it kind of weird that every time somebody complains about the game, they always link a WW monk. Doesn’t really say a lot about the game.

Maybe something has to be wrong with WW monk’s current design, then?

4 Likes

Don’t worry. Often enough the complains also are targeted at warriors and bm hunter.

Not for these reasons though

It’s usually “I die through wall 100 to 0” and then they link a WW spinning on them

Really makes you wonder why anybody bothers trying to play 2s while this spec is allowed to be playable.

2 Likes

there are some things to say to this situation while it seems absurd.

1. you dont expect to survive a full go from a windwalker + boomkin as well with only pressing a wall right?
  2. positioning, if you use gate,port it buys a lot of time vs windwalkers which was indeed enough in this clip to survive everything
  3. your shaman is free he can play pool and diffuse 50% of the windwalker damage just by pressing 1 button

there is a lot more to this situation obviously but these are just the most obvious points

1 Like

^LOL

jUsT pOp dEfeNsiVeS
leArN tO tRaDe CdS

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The Moonkin dropped two Starsurges for approximately 10k damage total, let’s be generous and factor in the Memebeam, DoT damage and Kindred Spirits and say he contributes about 15-18k damage on a 66k healthpool before going for the Warstomp mid way through the DR’d Bash.

Meanwhile the Ringmaster spec spikes to 5k DPS through a 40% damage mitigation cooldown + Soul Link.

Absolutely ****ing absurd and to try and imply anything else on sheer numbers alone is beyond me.

-CANT YOU SEE? I’M THE MASTER OF FEL MAGIC
-lol monk spin go brrrr

1 Like

you’ve got to be memeing, right?

7 Likes