Game keeps tabbing and no mouse

This guy is like a robot. All you do is literally repeat: Dont mark as solution cuz I am too dumb to follow instructions. Get a grip sir, you must be absolutely impossible to work with.

the only people that need to work on this is blizzard not me.

You spent 20min now being toxic on this post, and you still have not tried to change the settings that I have told you. You seem more and more lost, what are u even trying to achieve right now xD U re literally so narcissistic the way uve been commenting so far. Only focusing on conflict, and blaming everything on some1 else instead of taking responsibility.

And I can easily replicate the issue. Just turn Image scaling on again, and poof, within the next 30min I will have the issue again

I agree, Blizz customer service aint what it has been. But are not responsible for NVIDIA or AMD software issues. You gotta take some steps in life if you wanna solve certain things.

my 3 pcs dont have image scaling.its not a solution.

I GET THAT HOLY SHIIIET!!! I have told you so many times what to do then instead. And yes they do have image scaling. It might be turnt off, but you damn sure have it on every single one. As I said, NVIDIA its called NIS, and for ur AMD its called FIR.

I will now post again what you should do instead of being a weirdo

Turn off NIS setting in NVIDIA.
Turn off any overlay. Especially overclocking software.
Update driver. Still dont work? Reset NVIDIA control panel settings to default.
Still not? download driver from like 2Ā½ months ago.

image scaling was allways off on the 3 pcs (1 of them is radeon).
i dont have any overlay.
drivers are updated.
radeon pc has drivers from 2 years ago and never had this problem till now.

the only thing that is common to use when that happens is discord.but it has the overlay disabled too.but tbh it only happened to me while using discordā€¦

Listen, the problem is you coming in here with a bad attitude. Also you obviously have not tried to solve the issue, instead you keep arguing. And also, you have no respect for the fact that I or others has spent time, trying to help you or others. The fact that you only want Blizzard to help you, is your problem not mine. But the fact that you keep saying that it is false etc. is also just really weird. In the future, I think you should either:

• follow the instructions
  • kindly say that it didnā€™t work
  • not comment at all
  • dont spread toxicity
    Also this is a support forum, you are supposed to read the articles. Which you clearly have not done, already from your first time commenting. And then you keep coming back to DLSS, which it ainā€™t about anymore. Stop being so stubborn/narcisistic/actually double digit iq
    I regret wasting time talking to you, but good luck with your issue. Probably wonā€™t be fixed unless Blizzard sets up a support centre in ur living room.

Tbh also regret getting toxic myself, so Iā€™m sorry about that. Should not have used slur or patronizing language. But the way you responded to these things, and the attitude really was triggering xD
Hope you have a good rest of your evening. And that you find your own way to deal with this tech issue.:slight_smile: peace out

It actually does have DLSS, just like it does have raytracing, itā€™s just not very performant. 1060 and up got support for these features at some point, despite not having tensor cores.

I donā€™t know if this solves the issue though, my 3070 isnā€™t having this issue.

Go to the graphic settings where you can select a GPU and make sure itā€™s not set to auto. Every time I have a glitch (like flickering textures), this setting has automatically been reverted to auto detect. If I then select my GPU, the flickering goes away. I donā€™t know if it solves your problem, but might be worth checking.

Make sure that the resolution setting is set to 100%. Recently WoW got support for AMD Fidelity FX or whatever itā€™s called, which is the AMD version of DLSS (sort of).

1 Like