Game minimizing and then the cursor disappears

I bought my new pc two weeks before (ryzen 5 3600 , MSI MAG B550M Bazooka , 16GB ddr4 ram , ssd 500GB, GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming OC 6GB).
I instal the game and i start play the game but after 2 hours of game, the game starts minimizes every 2-3 mins and my cursor disappears in game.

I thought maybe i did something wrong with the drivers etc, so i format the ssd and start set up again my pc (windows drivers etc).
i still have the same problem on this game but not on call of duty warzone.
Can someone help me please.

Thanks in advance!

One of the first things to do to a new - or newly built, if you build your own - machine is update all the existing software to death, to make sure nothing can interrupt your use of the machine.

My first port of call would be to make sure (at least) Windows Update is fully completed before adding anything else to the system.

Try changing the display mode and see if that helps. As soon as the game minimized check the Windows Event Viewer for the process that had tried to run at the same time.

There are lots of other things you can try but I cant post the links here. I found a whole thread on the issue.

Examples of things that worked for people.
Turn Off Security Messages and Other System Notifications
disable AVG Antivirus.

Could also be a driver issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.