Game phasing is making it real frustrating to do quests, Fyrak assault, the grand hunt, you name it

Work on the way phasing works, disappearing mobs, quests, world quest progress are ruining the experience of playing this game.

2 Likes

This is actually horrible experience if we speak about it. Was doing community feast last night, we had legendary x2, suddenly was phased to common soup with 1 min left till end. Not to mention other activities, it’s awfull.

I rather suspect its working as intended, to make your gameplay harder, thus slowing your progress down, and hence keeping you subscribed longer.

Or maybe I’m just jaded and cynical.

Phasing seems super aggressive these days. I think it needs dialling back.

It also works in mysterious ways. I’ve had instances where I got phased elsewhere even though there were only a handful of people around me, less than ten. Other times, like last week at the feast and the keep, I was surrounded by easily a hundred-plus players. It was magnificent too and felt like a real MMO experience. I even took screenshots because I hadn’t seen that in forever.

Odd, never had it happen to me, hopefully this get fixed before it does if it’s real.

Yeah, this happens way too much on ‘dead’ servers.

There’s plenty of times where I get booted out of a hunt, boss fight,… at the last part/percentage. Which usually is me: taking a lot of time trying to solo it.

Its an: ‘I quit moment’ At least for me it has been quite a few moments where I just close the game and go play something else.