Game time and net blance

Im really dissapointed now. Ive been in this game for years, and years, and ive always payed with game card and now with online bougt present card, Im a casual, and dont wont to spend for more then a mounth at time.
But now, Im forced to pay for two mounth, even if i dont want to play for two mounth, and just to make it even worse.
I had €4 net balance, bougt another €20 only to realise it aint enugh.
So either I lost my €20 or I´ll have to add another €20. €1 short…

Can you imagen that im pretty dissapointed? Why the … did they do this?

8 Likes

Actually you are not, buy a subscription with a card and after the single month is taken, cancel it.

As for the balance, you should contact Blizzard using a ticket and see what they say.

2 Likes

And there came the know it all. Pay upfront = Set and forget, Its not a mortage for an house, its a fee for a game.
And always that narrow minded perspective, say that it was a young person from a single parent household whom can barely make ends meet?

Its pure greed, stinking greed.

10 Likes

Then they shouldn’t be playing as they will have other higher priorities.

2 Likes

im with you aswell, i barely had enough to get gametime this month

now im gonna have to eat a lot a ramen this month xD

1 Like

i could swear this was in #support:customer-support

Are you attempting to solve world hunger with your money, giving all the money you truly can to real causes that have higher priorities, dottie? You could also be putting it in for savings unless you already have a FULL complete retirement fund. Oh you’re paying for WoW? Okay then. Don’t use that argument ever again.

‘HiGhEr PrIorItIeS’ is such a bad argument when people push back against the dumb crap that is not being able to buy 30 day, and other day gametime with bnet balance from even when people try to go for discounts that DO NOT require a credit card/debit card that works for Blizzard.

3 Likes

ah thank god you’re here to tell the poor they cant have fun because they now have to pay double the price to be able to play

7 Likes

You are still paying upfront,just sub for 1 month and cancel,man is it that hard to press 1 button? If yes wow isn’t for you. It’s exactly as buying 1 month game time sub for one month and cancel sub instantly stop being a diva for internet points. If you want so hard to bash blizzard for something do it on something legit not this bs just making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Actually you’re wrong, but you tried so i’ll give you props for that, end rating is 2/10 for the bait

How am i wrong please let me know.

1 Like

Not everyone subscribes because they either dont have credit cards (like in my country, for various reasons not everyone has a credit card) and not everyone uses paypal for various reasons as well

6 Likes

Not sure why Dottie is getting so much heat for that post? It’s a genuine solution, just sub and then unsub right after and you have a month of gametime and you’re done. I’ve done it like that in the past instead of buying single months as well (I don’t remember why, I think it was easier for me or something).

I don’t see a reason why they’ve removed the other gametime options nor do I think it’s a good idea or whatever, but I don’t understand why Dottie is being attacked for giving a very viable and easy solution to the one month gametime issue unless I’m missing something.

1 Like

It’s not a solution to people that dont have credit cards or/and dont use paypal, so no.

3 Likes

I thought paladins were more interested in plate, not leather? :3 Anyways he explained his situation, you’re the one that didn’t even read his post about bnet balance and the inability to buy subs with bnet balance.

If you could subscribe to WoW with bnet balance, then cancel I don’t think it’d be as much of an issue as it is - especially since they can’t try to take more money from you if you forget sometime and don’t have enough bnet balance to cover the transaction will just fail.

Total bs,i live in prob one of the worst countries in europe and everyone has a credit card that’s not 45 + and think credit card is the devil. There is also paypall. There is so many easy and free(free to make the credit card) ways to obtain the credit card and sub. I made a paypal when i was under 18 to pay for stuff clearly you can muster this task.

1 Like

Alright so because I’m not in your country I’m a liar, thank you have a good day

2 Likes

There’s actually quite a few countries were credit cards, and debit cards cannot be used for online purchases especially out of country and again places where paypal can’t be linked to their cards.

Don’t make the assumption just because you have the privilege, that everyone else does.

2 Likes

I guess so, but how else did people pay for them before? Unless this is about physical game cards which they’ve stopped selling ages ago if memory serves.

Either way, there’s more options than just credit cards and paypal, no?

I am curios where in europe are we talking about? Of the top of my head the only countriesd that wouldn’t allow this are countries from the arabic peninsula and some other countries that are not actually european.