Game too EZ?

Hey I have been raiding BwL for a bit after coming back from P1.
I do not understand this current game, I am thinking of quitting.
How is blasting through 3trials be so easy?
Juat pulling all trash and aoeing th3m down, there is no mechanics to respect, no feeling that your effort gets rewarded, the deal is play 3hours get 1 million loot, congratulations!
From my exp from original classic, game is easy af, but you have to respect some mechanics and play accordingly for it to be, this is mindless and trials were supposed to add difficulty but they juat give extra free loot instead.
Zg hardmode being a complete joke giving 3 idols.
How can this be fun to ppl?

do it with more trials or less people then ?

We have below 25ppl I think and this should not matter, classic bwl with no trials is harder than 3trials, when it should be 3 trials are much harder than classic bwl experience in my opinion, absolutely non existent mechanics and 1million free loot.

Unfortunately you can’t please everyone with every aspect of the game. I too am annoyed by many things in this game, but there are many that i enjoy immensely and the pros outweigh the cons. I know many people say JuSt PlAy ReTaIl but if you want cutthroat mechanics, that is the best place to be

Hate to be that guy, but if you want challenging content, i am afraid you are not the target audience for SoD.

Classic is cake. SoD makes it even easier because of runes and fotm culture where everone only plays the most broken specs to speed run.

I never touched retail and only casually raided 2019 classic up to BWL.
I’m just a filthy casual but even for me I have to say, sod BWL with trials seems easier than expected. The power creep is just insane.
At this point, I’m just playing sod to easily go through content I would never have the patience to go through in proper classic. Like maxing all those reps, getting r14, and eventually maybe clearing Naxx.

Sod’s kinda busted

How about play with no shamans?

Haven’t touched retail for over a decade, too trashy looking for me, it looks worse than disney land imo.

I cant say obviously due to not having lasted more than a week on retail, but Isn’t retail just heavily reliant on add-ons to succeed and you learn some mechanics?

Maybe take up a new hobby, there’s tons out there with genuine challenges, rather than games…if your quiting

Because it should be 40 man wipe like in real Classic and not 20 man thing.

It was much more challenging with 40 people because Classic challenge was management of an army of people. If you cut it out and make it 20 man content then whole point of Classic raid is gone.

Challenge was that with 40 people you have to take “tardlets” at least half raid of them and its gonna be challenging.

I saw good guilds wipe in Naxx on 4 horsemen in Classic (By good I mean tryhards), now its gonna be faceroll with 20 people.

Even my own wipe guild facerolled 3 afflixes kill of BWL while in Classic it was a gurgle with no afflixes and 40 ppl where half of raid did not know what does decurse mean and why mage pull aggro on Chromaggus when fire and what does it even mean to pull aggro?

But now its all ruined since raid is 20 people, even TBC was 25 ppl.

Could be for some1 else, but I can assure you in my speedrunning guild in Era 40ppl is totally manageable but if you pull something more or you disrespect a mechanic that is usually simple, people will still die.
Speedrunning in Era gives the difficulty that is lacking from the game.
You do not just go in and do sub 50min Naxx with eyes closed.
I do not need any challenging content, I just need normal easy content and no paper trash that die 1hit and dmg that gets healed blindfolded.

you expect challenge ? from pve in a mmorpg ? :joy:

This is supposed to be seasonal so they decided intentionally to make this easier.

Certain bosses that were meant to be hard like Vael and Firemaw, are just easier with 25 people, because that is the best way to run BWL currently.
Vael with 5 more people than tuned doesn’t force a third tank.
Firemaw, because of people having FR gear from H2 and H3 is just getting smoked by that alone. His stacks are not as impactful as they were in classic.
Nef is boring due to the nonexistent tuning on adds, they get vaporized the second they rez up.
Chromaggus is a fun encounter to watch threat as caster.

But there isn’t more except for the black trial.

Some of these bosses are harder than you think for many people.

But yeah they are a bit too easy, tuned without WB’s in mind as well so having a full raid group with WB’s makes it even easier.

There’s a reason why they introduced different heroic/mythic settings for raids in the later expansions. I am hoping for alternative difficulty settings for raids for the future of SoD/Classic+, i do miss to progress a boss.