Games boring with low MMR

You cant have 1 season go to 3700, then have another season at 2.8k max rating, every season needs to be similar MMR or you can never achieve your personal best again so it becomes pointless to que

8 Likes

Did you get to 3700 rating or did you get a 2400 cr Gladiator in Shadowlands season 2 and now you’re salty that you can’t?

you are back from a forum vacation?

3 Likes

For now until Elahri comes along again.

1 Like

“gLaD loOking for qUiCk S3 DF Glad pUsH”

• 1700 Rating with negative Win/Lose Ratio
  • SL S2 Glad

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your post is on point, there need too be a new systhem at last i wanna know how much i suck each season compaired too the prev one

that is true but most seasons are mostly the same

you have sl s2 for 3s and DF s1 for shuffle

but most other seasons are the same, including this one

shuffle is about 200 rating deflated compared to previous season

3s is the same as prev season or maybe 100 deflated

but it’s sort of because of this season being a bit more dead than the last one

isnt it more? i mean alone ssn3 r1 is 2.7 and the ssn2 r1 spot was 3.1

s2 r1 cutoff was like 2950 in 3s, now its 2760 and going up slowly, expecting it to end up 2850 by the end of the ssn

for Shuffle it is more deflated, some specs are not moving at all and others are but are still low (like arms warrior), in the last 2 weeks the arms cutoff went up by like 60 rating, boomy one by like 80, while the DH one didn’t move, the Destro one didn’t move, Affliction didn’t move, etc

in terms of Shuffle the queues have died off very hard this season

ah i checked it was 3000, thought check pvp showed more and seramate shows 3083

i found here a graph, i dont know if this is accurate, but it shows the participation

https://imgur.com/a/0r3pGrX

which is kinda huge, thats why i dont think that it´s only deflated by 100, it feels like by 150-200

the first 2.4 guy in season 2 was rank 2534 and the current season first 2,4 guy is rank 1962

???

S2 r1 cutoff was nearly 3100! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

kinda crazy, i just woander what happend there, i thought season 2 will be completely dead because of aug evoker

i was going by memory coz i remember checking it before the final 7 days

so what i remembered was something between 2950 and 3000, i guess ppl really go hard in the final week

this season is definitely more dead though, there is no arguing with that